Left a pack of cigs and lighter in my pocket.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Washed my clothes. AGH. New pack of Kools XL and a brand new green lighter was washed in a front loader. Takes 1 hour to wash fully and it was in their for 44minutes. Damn.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oooooo, no good! I've done that before. Whats weird though... i mean, it sucks for the full pack of smokes.... but whats fucked is that the lighter is now empty. I mean, did it come out fluid-less? I've had a few nights of a lighter in the washer, and they always come out empty.

(and yes, everyone, i understand how the science of it works. Its still shocking each time
tongue.gif
)

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wet clothes pressed the button I suppose. My pants are stained brown. I restarted the wash. My lighter was actually full and dried up pretty quickly.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was cold water so I should be safe. Worse case scenario i couldnt care less about stains because it wouldnt really show on anything I own. Plus I am rewashing.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, i meant sorry about the pack of smokes being drowned and separated lol. I could care less about clothes, but a $5 pack of smokes can lead to a bitching session quicker than almost anything else
wink.gif

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No this is what I get for smoking.

17-lung%20ca%20large.jpg

This incident is what I get for staying up 28 hours thinking about Jalaneme.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WildWon said:
Oh, i meant sorry about the pack of smokes being drowned and separated lol. I could care less about clothes, but a $5 pack of smokes can lead to a bitching session quicker than almost anything else
wink.gif
I live in FL so smokes aren't as expensive as they are up north. I paid 5$ for 2 packs but no way to get to the store till 7 tonight.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse