Left a pack of cigs and lighter in my pocket.

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Man18, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Man18
    OP

Man18 GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 6, 2007
    United States
    Florida
    Washed my clothes. AGH. New pack of Kools XL and a brand new green lighter was washed in a front loader. Takes 1 hour to wash fully and it was in their for 44minutes. Damn.

2. WildWon

WildWon EXTERMINATE!

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2008
    United States
    8-Bit Heaven
    Oooooo, no good! I've done that before. Whats weird though... i mean, it sucks for the full pack of smokes.... but whats fucked is that the lighter is now empty. I mean, did it come out fluid-less? I've had a few nights of a lighter in the washer, and they always come out empty.

(and yes, everyone, i understand how the science of it works. Its still shocking each time [​IMG])

3. Man18
    OP

Man18 GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 6, 2007
    United States
    Florida
    Wet clothes pressed the button I suppose. My pants are stained brown. I restarted the wash. My lighter was actually full and dried up pretty quickly.

4. WildWon

WildWon EXTERMINATE!

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2008
    United States
    8-Bit Heaven
    Ewww. Yea forgot the "tobacco + clothes + hot water = mad stains" equation. Sorry for your loss. [​IMG]

5. Man18
    OP

Man18 GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 6, 2007
    United States
    Florida
    It was cold water so I should be safe. Worse case scenario i couldnt care less about stains because it wouldnt really show on anything I own. Plus I am rewashing.

6. Prime

Prime GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 7, 2007
    Under your bed
    Well that is what you get for smoking.

7. WildWon

WildWon EXTERMINATE!

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2008
    United States
    8-Bit Heaven
    Oh, i meant sorry about the pack of smokes being drowned and separated lol. I could care less about clothes, but a $5 pack of smokes can lead to a bitching session quicker than almost anything else [​IMG]

8. jalaneme

jalaneme Female Gamer

Nov 27, 2006
    London
    aww damit, a full pack of cigs too [​IMG]

9. Man18
    OP

Man18 GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 6, 2007
    United States
    Florida
    No this is what I get for smoking.

Warning: Spoilers inside!

This incident is what I get for staying up 28 hours thinking about Jalaneme.

10. jalaneme

jalaneme Female Gamer

Nov 27, 2006
    London
    lol in the UK we pay nearly $11 for a pack of 20 cigarettes, you can blame our government and taxes for that [​IMG]

11. Man18
    OP

Man18 GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 6, 2007
    United States
    Florida
    I live in FL so smokes aren't as expensive as they are up north. I paid 5$ for 2 packs but no way to get to the store till 7 tonight.