Left 4 Dead Freaky Free Friday

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh boy, Valve is realizing that Left 4 Dead is starting to get boring (yes, even with survival) so they start releasing free trials to entice more people into buying it.

I'm steering waaaayy clear of Left 4 Dead during Free Trial Friday. Free TF2 weekends didn't really make me want to play either.

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pre-loading it now. Hopefully there will be some kind of sale afterward!
yay.gif

Martiin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shakraka said:
Oh boy, Valve is realizing that Left 4 Dead is starting to get boring (yes, even with survival) so they start releasing free trials to entice more people into buying it.

I'm steering waaaayy clear of Left 4 Dead during Free Trial Friday. Free TF2 weekends didn't really make me want to play either.

Thats only in your opinion, alot of other people think Left 4 Dead is fun and addictive!
Like me ;P

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Well.. i was one of those that prepurchased the game just to play it (Yea the demo). Me and two friends played it for like 5 hours a row (Yes the two demo levels of No Mercy!). We had a hell load of fun jelling at each other each time someone screwed up.. but really. When the real game came out... well.. the air was just gone from the game.. Which maybe is kinda stupid. I mean i got enough of the game allready after playing the demo. Might try out survival though..
Yea kinda like 50$ down the drain (62.5% infact!) But anyway was fun while it lasted...

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I just installed this game today (bought it last week before the sale on amazon for 27$) and its fun, but it has its flaws. I cant wait for the sdk to come out so they can start making mods for it.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
jgu1994 said:
Wow, I just installed this game today (bought it last week before the sale on amazon for 27$) and its fun, but it has its flaws. I cant wait for the sdk to come out so they can start making mods for it.

I'm waiting for that too.. there are a lot of cool maps around already, you just can't "officially" play them.. I played a Zelda based map with a friend one of these days, it had keys, items and even a boss! Great stuff..
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Year not yard lol