OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
500x_thesacrifice.jpg

As promised, Valve has now released The Sacrifice, a free campaign add-on for both Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2. The DLC for Left 4 Dead 2 also has a version No Mercy (originally released for Left 4 Dead 1) available for a free download via Steam. Finally the Mac port of Left 4 Dead 2 is now available as well as promised.

To celebrate, both games are now on sale for 66 percent off their normal price on Steam. Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 is just $6.49 each with a four pack available for each game for $20.30. You can also buy both games in a bundle for $10.19.[/p]
icon11.gif
Source

Left 4 Dead
Normal price = $19.99
Sale price = $6.79 66% off
Genre: Action
Developer: Valve
Publisher: Valve
Release Date: Nov 17, 2008
Languages: English*, French*, German*, Spanish*, Russian*, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
*languages with full audio support
Metascore (metacritic.com) = 89/100
Left 4 Dead 2
Normal price = $19.99
Sale price = $6.79 66% off
enre: Action
Developer: Valve
Publisher: Valve
Release Date: Nov 16, 2009
Languages: Danish, Dutch, English*, Finnish, French*, German*, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian*, Simplified Chinese, Spanish*, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
*languages with full audio support
Metascore (metacritic.com) = 89/100
Left 4 Dead 1 + 2 bundle
Normal price = $29.99
Sale price = $10.19 66% off

A deal so sexy it hurts. New DLC for both games, L4D2 gets a L4D1 stage as well, Macs now can play the game. That's a metric ass-ton of game support. I thought I got a great deal during the Perils of Summer ($10.20+6.80=$17.00) but this blows even that away. And they're such damn good games too (though I prefer L4D1). Really, you folks need to pick this up. $10.19 for both games with a bunch more content, it's simply absurd to even try to pass this up. You won't regret it.

Edit: Purchasing L4D2 during this sale will grant you 2 new items in Team Fortress 2: Ellis' Hat, and a frying pan. If you already own L4D2, you will 'find' the items during the next few times you play TF2.

Add me on Steam (username = injected11) if you buy either one!

The Sacrifice trailer
The Sacrifice comic

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
£7.81 for both games...damn that's a good deal but I already got them both for presents but shit I love Steam sales! Got The Sacrifice but no idea when I'll have to play it.

Is the Aussie release of L4D2 still censored to fuck?

mrSmiles

Dundunduuuun
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
checked out the steam site and saw the deal since i already have L4D i bought L4D2 on the spot, i love steam.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
squirrelman10 said:
as im updating both my games

where do i download the DLC that is free? or is it part of the update for both games?
You don't need to do anything to get the new DLC other than update your game.

aiRWaLKRe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sweet been waiting for a sale on these games been wanting them for a while now. Funny thing I checked the steam store earlier today and must of totally missed it or it got updated after I looked but anyway I have them now
smile.gif

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
aiRWaLKRe said:
Sweet been waiting for a sale on these games been wanting them for a while now. Funny thing I checked the steam store earlier today and must of totally missed it or it got updated after I looked but anyway I have them now
smile.gif
I think the store is updated daily at noon CST.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wabsta said:
just bought it, but doesnt show on my list, however the money is gone..
Ah well, maybe tomorrow..
Did that to me on the Borderlands sale, showed up once it fully downloaded and installed which was odd.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Gaydrian said:
Wabsta said:
just bought it, but doesnt show on my list, however the money is gone..
Ah well, maybe tomorrow..
Did that to me on the Borderlands sale, showed up once it fully downloaded and installed which was odd.
But how did you download it while it wasn't in your list? I didn't get a "Finish and go to download" page or anything.

Edit: nvm. just got added to my list:)

aiRWaLKRe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Everyone and their brother must be updating or buying and downloading the game I can't download " servers are too busy " or whatever but at least I bought it

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aiRWaLKRe said:
Everyone and their brother must be updating or buying and downloading the game I can't download " servers are too busy " or whatever but at least I bought it

I'm getting shit download speeds on both right now, although L4D isn't that bad (700KB/s right now and 70% done) and L4D2 is just snail's pace (5% done and like 20KB/s).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb