Gaming Learn Spanish?

SlyGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are there any games released for the DS or the Wii that teach you (in English) the basics of Spanish? I would love something fun to practice with while I take my intro Spanish class.

Thanks!

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Are there any games released for the DS or the Wii that teach you (in English) the basics of Spanish? I would love something fun to practice with while I take my intro Spanish class.

Thanks!

My Spanish Coach, AFAIK, is the only 'serious' game on DS that 'somehow' 'teaches' you Spanish. Notice that I say 'serious' because Spanish for Everyone is an insult to the gaming industry in general, and Hispanics in particular...
dry.gif

daveteee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you mean out to buy then yes it has been released for about 2 weeks now, however there has been no dump of it released so far.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm also looking for something like this. Whatever you do, don't bother downloading 'Spanish for Everyone' (1584) because it's a complete waste of time... It doesn't teach you anything...

Edit: Joey, I can't find 'My Spanish Coach' in gOnline. Is it out yet (for DS)?

- Sam

Yup, what daveteee said: out, but not dumped. In fact, it was released last 6th in the US and today here in Europe. Maybe we have more luck on this one, and an European group dumps it soon.

Just as a side FYI note, there is a whole line of 'My Coach' planned for DS: both My Spanish Coach and My French Coach have already been released, but there's also the upcoming 'My Word Coach' and the GOTY 'My Life Coach'. I can see myself, some weeks from now, telling everyone to 'get a life' and handing them over a copy of the game.

Man, life coaching. Somewhere along the way, we somehow lost direction... still, it's sheer awesomeness
rofl2.gif

PS: You're welcome, SlyGuy
wink.gif

chewbeeb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also have been waiting for My Spanish Coach and My French Coach to come out. Hopefully since it just came out in Europe it will get dumped. I notice that once in a while a USA version of the game will never get dumped but a E version will...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: byes