I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an edu
OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
Investigation by Neogaf forums has uncovered what appears to be a ‘final specifications’ document for Nintendo’s forthcoming console which is currently dubbed Project Cafe. The information was released at 6:20 PM yesterday. The image below states the specifications.

img.jpg
[/p]

icon11.gif
Source

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Investigation? Yeah right. It's just some random FAKE image. If the fact that even people over there have already pointed out the uncountable details that definitely make this the fakest thing ever, I don't know what else will. Maybe you should stop spamming the USN section with useless and/or fake crap instead, Zekrom_cool
smile.gif
PS: Formatting things afterwards makes you look like a desperate person that JUST HAD TO BE FIRST.
PPS: It's still wrong.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is fake. Blu-ray is owned by sony and others. Nintendo will never pay to use the tach. lol!

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
If this were real, it would be awesome!
laugh.gif

Hielkenator said:
This is fake. Blu-ray is owned by sony and others. Nintendo will never pay to use the tach. lol!
Ermm... DVD is also by another company (I think Sony as well). Why is the 360 using that?

And by the way... Maybe the PS4 might use 3D Bluray. So bluray might be passed down to the others.

EDIT: SORRY!!! Double post!!! and quoted my own post!
frown.gif

hova1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That is pretty cool that they use Blu-ray. I'm not really interested in buying a new console but i can't wait to see how the hardware looks. The rumors say that it's supposed to look like an updated SNES.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hielkenator said:
What the hell? Blu-ray technology isn't owned by Sony. And they have the option to use blu-ray drives in their console just like Samsung, Panasonic and all the other companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: