"leaked" pokemon moon to recently dumped moon?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Raymond7, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Raymond7
    OP

Raymond7 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 22, 2014
    Netherlands
    I'm currently playing on the leaked pokemon moon which was released a week ago. Is it safe to continue on it?

I'm using it with my gateway3ds red card and made an .3dz from it by injecting it with my private header. Is it necessary to start over on the new dumped version ? :(. Or is it possible to extract the save file from the .3dz and use it in the new pokemon moon dump?

2. Alex Huynh

Alex Huynh Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 28, 2016
    No, v0 contain risk, you need to download the new v16 for Moon and V32 for SUn in FreeShop (google it) , as i heard it is official, legit , but no guarantee if it is safe to go online yet or not, some ppl said you need to delete activity log, wait till 23rd ,etc.

3. Aletron9000

Aletron9000 3DS Master

May 10, 2016
    United States
    3DS ARM9 CPU
    can you delete data from activity log the normal way? or is there a special hax process you need to do?

4. Raymond7
    OP

Raymond7 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 22, 2014
    Netherlands
    Hmm, but would'nt it be possible that nintendo releases an update for pokemon moon and that my v0 gets updated to v16?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

So no one that knows if it is possible to extract the save file from my .3dz file and inject it into a new .3dz?

5. Neptune

Neptune GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 7, 2003
    United States
    Internet
    v0 contains as much risk as converting your own cartridge to a cia. ALL converted 3ds files are v0. This is how it works. Had nothing to do with the ban.

Raymond7 likes this.
  6. Arkansaw

Arkansaw GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 23, 2005
    Trinidad and Tobago
    v0 is definitely a cart, so running it as a 3ds might be the closest you get to having the actual cart