Gaming Leaked: Pokemon Black and White 2 CoroCoro Scans/Info

andy26129

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We finally get official scans from CoroCoro. The game looks great in my opinion, glad they added more Pokemon and Gym leaders. What do you guys think: The first images from CoroCoro have started to come. These images showcase the first screenshots of Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 and provide a lot of information. First, the game is set in Unova and shows the new trainers and the rival. The game is set 2 years latr than in BW and features Unova being partially frozen. The Unova Pokédex has 300 Pokémon within it. There are various new areas in Unova including Hiougi City, where you begin your journey. There are other areas which has a gym leader who focuses upon Poison; Homiga. Another gym leader is Shizui, the Water-type leader. The trainer with the spiky hair is the rival
Hiougi City has a Pokémon Centre and a Trainer School and areas where you can look upon the areas. There are shops, underwater tunnels with clear glass (mantines flowing overhead), building with blue and red statues.
That's all the information these scans provide. We'll bring more should it come later.
http://www.serebii.net

Black 2 & White 2

loco365

Trophies
XP
Wow This looks interesting. Unova being partially frozen is really interesting, but new locations? That's even cooler. Some of those screens are slick looking. Can't wait to play it. Nice to also see some of our old favorites return in the regional dex as opposed to having to wait until post-game to get them.

Reactions: 1 person

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Seriously? Now I have to buy these games when they come out, lol. I thought I was going to be able to save some money because I thought B&W2 was going to be a copy of black and white. Lol. My inner pokemon fan is going to go crazy over these games when they come out. I'm also lolling at the girl trainer's huge odango. I'm sure George Lucas is going to sue Nintendo for copyright infringement on Princess Leia's character. XD

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
2 years later - cool
again in Unova - meh, ok I guess (I'd have prefered a new region tho)
partly frozen - I wonder if the people are still there
new trainers - they look ok (the boy got some messed up hair lol)

So looking forward to those games. :D

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
since you been gone, since you been gone

1334217891617.png

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is looking fantastic, a whole new journey of real worth.
The fact I get to catch a Riolu during the story and train a Lucario is also fantastic, among other pokémon not from the 5th gen. It even looks like they're as attached to promoting Lucario as ever from the poster that apparently comes with the game, it gives me hope that Lucario will be a returning fighter in the next Smash Bros games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that's what I'm sitting on now- 4.9, and it seems fine, have had no issues at all
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't know if people play online or such
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My ps3 short circuited during a deep clean still salty about it after downloading 2tbs worth but SteamDeck okay with emulation still just can't run mgs4 worth shit
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea forgot bout trophies. They just silly to me. Just like the xbox achievements. Hey, to each they own tho.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It keeps players in touch with the game like a check list of things to do after they beat it
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa they ruined the gaming experience for me to be honest
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa Im not crazy about getting all of them, i feel like I have something to show for for the time put in
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa If you want to do rgh or 360 mod
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does it matter if you update your 360 or not before trying is it advisable or not
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I don't pay attention to them really. Or do I try to 100% a game. I just play till story ends/ or I get the girl!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bigonya uses his wiener to mod 360s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the water park, see ya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should update the 360 to newest dash before RGHing it yes. But not a big deal if you don't, you can install new dash/avatar updates after. It's just easier to do it auto online before, instead manual offline after.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:ohnoes: Y didn't U Tell ME that ALSO? @BigOnYa :ohnoes: 🤢🤮
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does it taste like... chicken?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I wanted to ask you about your experience with seeing south park. Most of the people a bit younger like my younger brother and cousins that are a few younger than me that saw kids found south park funny because of the curse words, kids at school, that seemed like liking the show on a very basic level.

I could not quite have a in depth discussion of the show.

How was it for you? As an adult. What did you find the most interesting part about it. Did you relate to the parents of the kids and their situations. Was it satires, the commentary on society. The references on celebrities' and pop culture.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember seeing the very first episode back in the day, and have watched every episode since. I used to set my VCR to record them even, shows how long ago.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just like any comedies really, and cartoons have always been a favorite of mine. Family guy, American Dad, Futurama, Cleveland Show, Simpsons - I like them all.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make something funny out of it.
    +3
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa were you always up to date on the current events and issues of the time or were there issues that you first found out thru south park
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Most of the time yea I knew, I watch and read the news regularly, but sometimes the Hollywood BS stuff, like concerning actors slip by me. I don't follow most Hollywood BS (example: the Kardasians)
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa there were relevant issues before south park was made, that's why i think a south park prequel/spinoff would be great. Randy and his friends in their child hood
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, like them running in high school together, getting into stuff, and how they got hitched and had kids. And how the town of South Park was back then compared to now. That would be cool to see.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea, like them running in high school together, getting into stuff, and how they got hitched and...