Gaming Leaked: Pokemon Black and White 2 CoroCoro Scans/Info

andy26129

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We finally get official scans from CoroCoro. The game looks great in my opinion, glad they added more Pokemon and Gym leaders. What do you guys think: The first images from CoroCoro have started to come. These images showcase the first screenshots of Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 and provide a lot of information. First, the game is set in Unova and shows the new trainers and the rival. The game is set 2 years latr than in BW and features Unova being partially frozen. The Unova Pokédex has 300 Pokémon within it. There are various new areas in Unova including Hiougi City, where you begin your journey. There are other areas which has a gym leader who focuses upon Poison; Homiga. Another gym leader is Shizui, the Water-type leader. The trainer with the spiky hair is the rival
Hiougi City has a Pokémon Centre and a Trainer School and areas where you can look upon the areas. There are shops, underwater tunnels with clear glass (mantines flowing overhead), building with blue and red statues.
That's all the information these scans provide. We'll bring more should it come later.
http://www.serebii.net

Black 2 & White 2

loco365

Trophies
XP
Wow This looks interesting. Unova being partially frozen is really interesting, but new locations? That's even cooler. Some of those screens are slick looking. Can't wait to play it. Nice to also see some of our old favorites return in the regional dex as opposed to having to wait until post-game to get them.

Reactions: 1 person

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Seriously? Now I have to buy these games when they come out, lol. I thought I was going to be able to save some money because I thought B&W2 was going to be a copy of black and white. Lol. My inner pokemon fan is going to go crazy over these games when they come out. I'm also lolling at the girl trainer's huge odango. I'm sure George Lucas is going to sue Nintendo for copyright infringement on Princess Leia's character. XD

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
2 years later - cool
again in Unova - meh, ok I guess (I'd have prefered a new region tho)
partly frozen - I wonder if the people are still there
new trainers - they look ok (the boy got some messed up hair lol)

So looking forward to those games. :D

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
since you been gone, since you been gone

1334217891617.png

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is looking fantastic, a whole new journey of real worth.
The fact I get to catch a Riolu during the story and train a Lucario is also fantastic, among other pokémon not from the 5th gen. It even looks like they're as attached to promoting Lucario as ever from the poster that apparently comes with the game, it gives me hope that Lucario will be a returning fighter in the next Smash Bros games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr