Le Internet Glitch

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the laws of HTML ARE WRONG seriosly though how'd you do that?

I don't even know, I am quoting and re-using lol...

Wait... ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

OH DEAR GOD

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
the laws of HTML ARE WRONG seriosly though how'd you do that?

I don't even know, I am quoting and re-using lol...

Wait... ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

OH DEAR GOD
M̴̦̙͚̠̹͈̜̼̺͊̃̽ͨͬͬͫ̌ͨ͑ͫ͘ͅͅͅi̷̧͈͎̜̱͎̰̲̞̦̟̮̹̺ͮ̂̈́̈̆̀ͣ͑͆ͯͧ͆͊͋͛̂̿͡͡n̹̞̝͇̜̖̜͕̖̳̞̼͔͓͔͕̣͚ͩ͑̃̏̀ͩͯͤ̄͆̂͜͜͟͞eͭ̇̒͂͏̫͎̼̻̙̻̲͘͠s̵̢̞̥͚͇͓̋̿̿͗͒͆̾̾ͦͬ͊͊̓̄͠ ̧̨̛͕̤̗̘̯̭͉͕̟̣ͣ̔̃̒̑̂ͯ̊̃̂͞b̸̡̭̗̯̜̼͕̘͖̰̙̖̹͖͍̱̺ͧ̒̿̌̍̈ͤ̒̈́ͨ̓ͫ͘͝͡e̴̡͚̻͇͎͍͙̖̟̗̦̹̥͉̞̭̲̽͋ͥ́̉ͩͧ͡͝͡t̸̲͖̝̝̝̬̜̞̲̦͚̭͈̜̘̲͕͇ͭ̑̈́͌ͧ̋̂̿̄ͯ͌̓̑̈̈̆̀͜͝t͒ͫͮ̓ͧͯ̏̀͏̷̟̰͚͕͢ͅͅe̫̠̞̻̘̦̞͙̘̮͍͍̩̙̰͗͆̋ͫ͂͐͡͡͝r͑͋͒̓ͩ͏̢̪͍̞̱͎̹̙̦̼̝́ ̵̹̬̞̗̫̗̭͙̜̝͔̖ͣ̇̊̿͗̈͂̿͌̊̄ͩ̀͝:ͩͯͩͤ͋͂̂̃̚͏̛̥͔̘̤̘̼̺̞͙͔̼̦̞ͅc̴͍͚̼̱͇̭̙̃̊̍̽̌͘̕͢ṟ̶̸̟̖̤̗̼͍̗̬͔͙̭̖́̾͑͑͂̃́ͪ͗̂̑̀͒̔͞e̵̱͎͈͖̟̝̪̬̟͉̣̥͐̋ͨ̕͞͞͞e̴̡͖̟͎͙̜̪̝̥̣̰͈̱̳͗͗ͣ̑̄ͮ͑ͪ͢p̈́͐ͤ̏̈ͩͣͧ̀̂͑́̆̊͘҉̷͚̳̻͉̟̹͈͍̘͓̲̼̹:̡̧ͤ͊ͦ͑́̎̐ͮ͘̕҉̩̹͖̹̙̳̠͚͕̙̼̟̗
̨̱̜͉͔͖̗͚͈͚̗̹͎͇ͦ̑̍ͦ̍͂̓̾̀̕ͅM̸̲̞̖̞̮̙͈̠̘̊͋́̔̏̈́ͤ͞W͕͈̥̺̹͍̲̜̫̙̮̙̰͆ͯ̊̑͂͗̄̿ͮ̇͆̀͋́̕ͅŲ̦̫̲̖̖̼͇̉̿͋̈́̿̒̃̾ͧ̑̓̌͛͗̋͜͞A̸̧̩̦̬̙͙̼͖̱͇̺̫̠̣̰̗̪͈̳ͩ͒̽̇ͣ̔͑͗̓ͧ̃̿́͆̍ͬ͒́͝ͅH̶̴̡͓͈̱̙̣̀̽̆̋ͧ̋ͦ̂̓͒ͤ͘A̷̹̜̘̝̞̝͎̬̗̟̣̠̥̰̼̮͕̓͒̑ͥͩ̋͑͘̕͜H̨̨̧̻̰̺͉̗̙̩̻̫̯̖̹̩̟̼̹͓͔͊́͌ͤ̇̋̎ͬ̒̊̐̽̀ͫ͐̿͢A̸̿̿ͪ͑ͯ̏͗̈̿ͥ͐̆̽́͝͏̖̝͙̦̞̝͍H̷̴ͯ̈́͋ͧ̿̀ͥ̉̈́͋̆͝͝͏͖͕̖̩̮̼̮̹Ąͯͧ͗͋ͭ̈́̍̀͐̆͑͗̃͑ͯͫ͘͝͏̛͕͍̞̖̼͕͍̘͖̫͕̠̯̩͉͚̳ͅͅḢ̛̜͕͕̩̺̯͈̠̹̙̗̠͍͇̲̮̬̦͊̋ͮ͆̆ͮ͆ͤ̈́̂̇̊̾̎́̓͆̚͢͟͞A̸̷̳̗͔͎̩̻̭̱̻̦̼͑ͣ͐͐ͯ̈́̃͘H̸̜̫̯̖̠͖̟̘̖͇͔̯͎̣̘̓ͧ̔̓̿ͮ̂̒̓̅ͩ̈́̾ͭͩ͋́͜͜Ȃ͒ͫ͒ͤ͒ͨ̀҉̸̞̮̦͖̝̠͔͖͕̞̘̥̻̠͖͔̘̭͘͠H̶̊͗͌̒̋͂̑́́̓́̐̀͝҉̪͍͈̮̱͚͔̥̣̝̜͢Ã̧̺̬̪͇͙̰̠͓̱͎̟̱̞̜̘̂̓̅̕͝H͐́̔ͤ͑͟҉̧͍̤̲̺͖͘Ă̴̺̱͚̩͍̘̻̤̫̘̐̎̒͗̔̏͠͞H̡ͪ̑̋ͪ͏҉̗̲̼͓̻̺͙̣͈̖͖̦̖̻̮̤͖Ā̖͍̗̟͕̱̥͙̙̖̲̞͕ͦ͛̾ͫ͆ͮ͐̃̽̈̒̈́̔ͯͨ͒̀ͅH̶̝̙̗͖̟͈̟̱̤̝̦̗̺͙̘̑͐̐͑͛̅͊ͮͧͨͫ̓̅͢͞͠Ä̸͙͇̝̮͍̱̪͚͙̼̳̼̠̠͉̺͖́͆͗̅͗̑͋͆̔ͩͪͮ̈́ͤ̚̕͞͡͝ͅH͍̘̲͉̜̯̲̭̞͉̳̥̘̥̳̒̏̏͗ͭ̅ͤ̅̾ͤ͗̒͊͌̕͜Ẫ̵̙̭̻̜̬̻̤̠̱̲̻ͪͫ̇ͧͫ̓͗̔͜H̵̑ͫ͌̏̐͊͒͢҉͔͈̩̫̳͔̼̫̺͈͈͎̗̺̤̜̙A̶̢̺̩̱͓͎̩̥̒̂̓͗̎͌̿̋ͪͫͧ̈́ͧ̌̈́͐̈̕͡H̴̦͔̥̤̳͙̬̖͙̹̻̦̞̬̳͍̓͋̈̈́̽̔͜͞͡A̡̱͔̞͔̣̤̫̰̻͉̦͆͌́ͤ̎ͩͫ̌̒̒͠͠ͅͅH̨̜̪̞̯̝̯̮͖̦̥̖̬̻͇̮̞̮͕̒̆͗ͧ̈͑͒̌̌̉̀̀̕Ą̢̛͓̗̲͓̰̦̗̭̑ͬͫ͋͆ͩ̓͆̃̽ͪ͊̊̈̊̇̈͛ͥ́͢Ḩ̷̨̠͚̳̻̦͈̺͛̏ͭ̇ͥ̂͜A̛̙͓̻̮͎̾͒ͣ̆́ͮͮͭͤ̂̄̚͜͡͡H̡͔̹͚͓̞̫̳̪̠̙̬̤̤̭̯̖͉̜ͮͫ̂̒̎̈̚͘͝ͅA̸̡̩̠̙̻͙̘͇͐ͧ̒͗̑͜

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2