ldn_mitm - Play local wireless supported games online

upload_2018-12-7_13-51-15.png

Whether lurking on an older firmware, banned from online activities, or unwilling to fork out for Nintendo's Switch Online, a lot of us find ourselves stuck in the void of single-player gaming. The release of switch-lan-play opened doors previously closed, allowing us to play a select list of games online regardless of bans and subscriptions. Taking another step forwards, we have ldn_mitm: a custom kip to break the final chains, to allow almost every game supporting local wireless to be enjoyed online.

Requirements:
  1. Atmosphère 0.8.0+ SXOS 2.5 Beta+
  2. switch-lan-play (setup guide)
  3. ldn_mitm
How to Use (Atmosphere):
  1. Download the zip from the release pages.
  2. Extract the zip to your sd card,
  3. Boot up Atmosphere with fusee primary.bin
  4. Start your game of choice, and select local wireless play
  5. (Optional) Use official Switch-lan-play discord to match make and find other players,

How to Use (SXOS):
  1. Download the latest SXOS. Here
  2. Go to SX Menu then to options.
  3. Enable ldn_mitm,
  4. Go in-game and select the Wireless Play Option (If you see an L in your WiFi bars that means that the kip did not load and that you need to reboot)
You can find a list of currently tested games here.

It is recommended to only use ldn_mitm and lan-play.exe from their official releases, third-party apps and homebrew are not supported.

K0aQEb0.png

B02KFiY.jpg

:arrow: Github
:arrow: Discord
:download: Download

Last edited by Cubuss,

bboyfeel

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, I have done absolutely everything.

My atmosphere is 0.10.5
ldm is 1.3.3

however its works in a weird way for me, I give an example at the following. I suspect its my network provider that blocks something I dont know..

- My brother can join my game on mario kart(sometimes), once he joined no other people can see.
- my brother cant join my game on mario kart after someone else joined.
- on smash bro, my brother can see me but communication error.
- all any games i see people room( sometimes disappear quick) but never been able to join and come out with communication error.

Please let me know if anyone know why this happen.

sh0wst0pper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, I have done absolutely everything.

My atmosphere is 0.10.5
ldm is 1.3.3

however its works in a weird way for me, I give an example at the following. I suspect its my network provider that blocks something I dont know..

- My brother can join my game on mario kart(sometimes), once he joined no other people can see.
- my brother cant join my game on mario kart after someone else joined.
- on smash bro, my brother can see me but communication error.
- all any games i see people room( sometimes disappear quick) but never been able to join and come out with communication error.

Please let me know if anyone know why this happen.

I have only installed this myself today so havent really managed to test it. Have you checked that you are running different IP addresses? Maybe that is why you are having issues?

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I did a bunch of troubleshooting and while I followed all the steps, I was not able to get it working on my home network, only a mobile hotspot. Therefore, I know that I have to change something with my router to make it work. The thing is, winpcap works just fine on my home network, but the Switch just doesn't connect. ldn_mitm enabled as well on 9.2, 10.5 atmosphere.

Paza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have installed Winpcap but don't seem to have lan-play-win64.exe, in the directory i only have install.log, rcapd.exe and uninstall.exe
I take it this can't be done on 32 bit windows 10 pcs?

Cubuss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Reactions: Paza

Arcie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Latest atmosphere broke ldn_mitm but space alread pushed and updated it, and it should be fixed now:

Its untested tough so if there still are issues or bugs please report them in the discord

interesting tool, besides people trying use this to go around 90DNS to play with Nintendo Membership players. What else can this tool use for?

JonJaded

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Latest atmosphere broke ldn_mitm but space alread pushed and updated it, and it should be fixed now: https://github.com/spacemeowx2/ldn_mitm/releases/tag/v1.3.4

Its untested tough so if there still are issues or bugs please report them in the discord
I ran the latest one on my switch with no other sysmodules on 0.10.5, fw 9.2.0 and I crash. No other sysmodules running besides for FTP.

Is the previous version on LDN_mitm compatible with the newest since nothing has changed or no?

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You have amibooo sys module or another sys module by any chance?
Well yes, but I made sure to move them out since I was crashing. So I emptied out my atmosphere and just put this module pure and simply, with and without. And found that this is the culpript.

DerekGeneric831

DerekGeneric831
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
will Ninjala work with idn_mitm Online against public players? or is it locked to a server of a few people?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Will the game Ninjala work with idn_mitm Online? or is idn_mitm locked to play online only on Private servers?

Cubuss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
will Ninjala work with idn_mitm Online against public players? or is it locked to a server of a few people?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Will the game Ninjala work with idn_mitm Online? or is idn_mitm locked to play online only on Private servers?

We won't know until the game gets released.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.