Gaming Layton vs. Wright

pocchama1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Laytons a beast though hes jumped from ridiculosly tall buildings had epic sword battles with (supposedly) no prior training, and even jumped to a huge moving tank/deathcannon using a car. Wright just epicly points at people and shouts accusations

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Not to mention the time he made a hang glider from a curtain and curtain rods and a large globe stand, and then rode hundreds of feet down to safety while dodging spiked wrecking balls from a flying battle machine.

Now that man is a true gentleman.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^lol

Layton is ftw
tongue.gif

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
What kind of battle will it be? Mortal Combat on chainsaws? Then Pheonix will stand victorious - he is more agile.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Composer said:
This game is not a fighting or battle one. I think the "vs" is just to make it more attractive.

I bet that you will be able to use both of them through the game.
Or is it? How can it not be a battle of wits? And that the two are up against each other to solve the mystery?

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Reploid said:
What kind of battle will it be? Mortal Combat on chainsaws? Then Pheonix will stand victorious - he is more agile.
How so? I've never seen much action from Phoenix Wright. But you ever see one of Layton's sword fights?

And this game will have Wright and Layton working together and facing off at different times in the game. Confirmed by Capcom.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended