Law of Attraction.

Discussion in 'Books, Music, TV & Movies' started by Narayan, Jun 1, 2011.

?

Do you?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I think maybe it's possible.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I want to see/experience it myself.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Narayan
    OP

Narayan desu~

Sep 29, 2010
    to get the reference it's The Sercet

i don't know if many here know about this but if you do, do you believe in it?

I believe in it a bit, and guess what, most of my plans just happens suddenly, first is the work i have right now. I got this in march and i really can't believe it myself back then. i thought it was some sort of scam. because all i did was just register, even my profile is hidden. my brother who was hunting for a jobs for some time didn't get something.

think about it, all i did was register, filled 25% of my profile, then never logged back in. one day i received a mail telling me to apply, and i really can't believe how easy i got the job. it's not something big, but for something that seems like you didn't even try. It just fell into place. now i think it's happening again, but i don't want to get my hopes high yet, it's something personal. and it seems like chance too.

2. FrozenIndignation

FrozenIndignation Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad

GBAtemp Patron
    FrozenIndignation is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Nov 10, 2010
    Antarctica
    Wherever Yakity sax plays
    [youtube]http://youtu.be/usbNJMUZSwo[/youtube]

I believe that about sums it up.

3. Icealote

Icealote My Winter...

Sep 2, 2008
    Sydney
    I remember watching the DVD years ago. My BS meter went through the roof. That's pretty much wishful thinking.