Launching loaders without going thru HBC

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by bigchief, Jun 28, 2010.

1. bigchief
    OP

bigchief Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2010
    United States
    This weekend I successfully installed HBC, wiiflow, uloader,. My HDD is formatted as NTFS using uloader. My question is how to I create a channel on the wii menu to launch wiiflow without having to go through Homebrew. I have young kids, and would much rather have them click on the wiiflow channel. I basically want a 'desktop shortcut' for them to click on. I have seen posts of 'forwarders' to do this. I didn't know if there was a better way. Any links or advice is appreciated.

2. Pakatus

Pakatus GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 13, 2009
    Portugal

Not sure i understood
    Want a forwarder for wiiflow or uloader?
    Where is the homebrew installed? SD or USB?

3. KiiWii

KiiWii GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
  4. bigchief
    OP

bigchief Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2010
    United States
    I have homebrew on my SD card. I would like a forward channel for both wiiflow and uloader.
    Wiiflow is my primary loader, however I get a eject disc error with the New Super Mario Brothers. This is the only game I get this message with. Uloader launches the game just fine. (any help with this issue would be great). So for the time being I would like a forwader for both wiiflow and uloader .

KiiWii, I saw the link you posted, How and where do I put that file?

Thanks again for your help.

5. KiiWii

KiiWii GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    download Wiiflow_NForwarder-WFXF-Channel.wad within the link I put above, install it with wad manager.

You now have a shortcut.

Is NSMB patched or 1:1?

if 1:1 its possible uloader patches its on the fly, whereas wiiflow will not.