Launch VC/WW games SD card w/o being on a emunand (directly)

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by ntpsq, Dec 30, 2012.

1. ntpsq
    OP

Newcomer ntpsq Member

United States
    Hey guys,

I was wondering if there was any way to load (using a backup launcher) SD card WW and VC games that were installed to the real nand and then moved to the SD card? I know about using neek/emulated nand and have had success doing it that way w/ a USB drive, but I have many games already loaded on my SD card through the system menu (pretty much 20 pages full) and I was wondering if there was a way I could simply load my games residing on the card (I believe on sd:\private\wii\title?) using a backup loader such as Wiiflow or postloader or any other ap). I just strongly prefer the way these loaders look and I love having access to my backup GCN and Wii games on the same interface. Thankss. BTW, love these forums! ^_^

2. Hielkenator

Member Hielkenator GBAtemp Psycho!

Netherlands
    No not possible ( yet..) to load official games stored on sd card menu from any loader.

3. AbdallahTerro

Member AbdallahTerro da KiNG

Lebanon
    No point is added such support since SD card menu can do the trick, moreover there is no tmd in this case since those files only work on that native Wii. If you don't want to use neek you can just extract the wads and use uLoader

4. ntpsq
    OP

Newcomer ntpsq Member

United States
    Thanks guys.