Launch trailer for cyberpunk parkour action game 'Ghostrunner' released

ghostrunner.PNG

Launching today is Ghostrunner, a first-person cyberpunk parkour action game from indie studio One More Level and co-developers 3D Realms, and Slipgate Ironworks. For the occasion, a brand-new launch trailer was released:

Set in a grim, cyberpunk setting Ghostrunner pairs parkour sessions with a one-hit-one-kill mechanic and tasks you to ascend a megastructure to confront the tyrannical Keymaster at the summit. This mechanic applies to both you and your enemies, so it will require quick-wittedness and patience to emerge victorious. Overall, the game does prove to be fun, original and satisfying as I pointed out in our official review published yesterday, where Ghostrunner scored an 8/10.

Ghostrunner is available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC for $29.99 / €29.99 / £24.99. The press release today also announced that the Nintendo Switch version is facing a slight delay into November, with the final date to be announced in the coming days.

:arrow: Ghostrunner Official GBAtemp Review
TAGS: [GAME=/game/ghostrunner.121752]Ghostrunner [/GAME]

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been out to download for a while .. here's my 2 cents its good the controls are way off until you change them ... the game itself is really good mirrors edge style with a ninja and sword... the thing that makes the game so fun is that its very hard and challenging

Last edited by SuperDan,
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this pisses me off. they don't tell you that there's a problem with the switch version until the day of release. no wonder there's no eshop page for the game.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just chalking most of the delays to covid. fall of 2021 should be better though.

I dunno. other games seem to manage with no delays. this could be this generation's duke nukem forever, delay after delay, then the game turns out to be shit.

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno. other games seem to manage with no delays. this could be this generation's duke nukem forever, delay after delay, then the game turns out to be shit.
yeah, that's fair. they're never exactly open or honest about delays or why they're occuring. hopefully this one is all out of gum when it comes out XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: