Launch date for 'Dead Space' remake revealed

dead space.JPG

Initially given a release window for "early 2023", EA has now provided a concrete launch date for the remake of its sci-fi survival horror title Dead Space. The game will launch on January 27, 2023 for PS5, Xbox Series X|S and PC. The title has been completely remade using the Frostbite game engine. The dev team also shared some insights into the art design of the game ranging from visual effects to character models. These give a glimpse of what to expect visually in the final game.

:arrow: SOURCE

Kazmar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting. Ive heard it was a polarizing title.
Yeah it did a lot of things wrong but it's fun with a friend. And I don't mean just wrong relative to the other game, I mean wrong because universal ammo is the worst idea. And microtransactions. But they're so non-intrusive I forget they're there. Not that that's an excuse.

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Yeah it did a lot of things wrong but it's fun with a friend.
I will check it out with a friend then. Thx
And I don't mean just wrong relative to the other game, I mean wrong because universal ammo is the worst idea.
I see. If it can attract an audiance despite this flaw it must have some strong points as well.
And microtransactions.
evil EA
But they're so non-intrusive I forget they're there. Not that that's an excuse.
agreed

ZeroFX

why?
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
EA will fuck this up in some way, maybe the story will have the californian downgrade, or microtransactions. Very skeptical with any remake on current year.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why stop there. Hope they make a Dead space 2 remake
No, please no.

This is whats wrong with gaming today.

Too many kids screaming shut up and take my money.

Id rather see them do something new rather than re do the same shit over and over.

N10A

Her stare burns...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EA will fuck this up in some way, maybe the story will have the californian downgrade, or microtransactions. Very skeptical with any remake on current year.
What exactly is the "Californian Downgrade"?
Are you referring to the tendency of some studios inserting their politics into whatever property they're borrowing?

Reactions: ZeroFX

urbanman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking forward to the release of the remake. I can appreciate and respect the devs' artistic decision not to alter the direction of the original source material making the remake the defacto definitive way to play on current hardware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over