Hacking Latest XboX 360 Softmod (please help)

Bunthieu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any tutorial for the latest XboX 360 soft mod?

Tried to google it and search but too many out of date links.

DS and Wii are so helpful here but there are no TuTs for 360.

Any help would greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

gokuguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As for softmods, the only kind of softmods I ould know would be save game hacks. There aren't any mods for 360 like their are for the wii. The easiest firmware mod there is, would be flashing the DVD drive to read backup games, which could be considered softmod I guess, but its much more complicated than using an SD card to load up a custom firmware installer. You must open your console at the least.

If you are wanting homebrew, installing arcade games, etc, there are no softmods for (as far as I know). You must hardmod the console by soldering something new inside, allowing you to then connect to a pc to alter the 360 firmware. This way, from what I've read, is complicated if you don't know how to use a soldering iron, and is very dangerous online. You will most likely get your console banned from online play immediately.

koffieleut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Bunthieu said:
Any tutorial for the latest XboX 360 soft mod?

Tried to google it and search but too many out of date links.

DS and Wii are so helpful here but there are no TuTs for 360.

Any help would greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Do you want only softmod?
I think you mean the dvd drive?
Well some problems with the latest firmware is that it constantly remove the DVD hack.
But there is a tool coming to x360.
Almost the same as the ps3key.
So you can put in that key and you can run games from HD.

The news of this key is available on dcemu.

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think there is a way that you can hard-mod the console so that you can play burnt backups, but not get caught online...?

I just got an Xbox, and haven't really looked into hacking it. It kinda intimidates me.

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dangy said:
I think there is a way that you can hard-mod the console so that you can play burnt backups, but not get caught online...?

I just got an Xbox, and haven't really looked into hacking it. It kinda intimidates me.

There is no way to play backup online/offline without a risk of getting banned from xbox live. If you keep up on the xbox news, and play only backups that are patched correctly. And reburn games requiring new patches, you should have a low risk.

Since this generation of game consoles are updatable, what may be undetectable now may be detectable later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs