OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
custom_1257098709039_babyandmesebox.jpg

Fans of hardcore child-rearing sims will no doubt find 505 Games' Wii-exclusive "Baby and Me" to be a day-one purchase this year, promising a revolutionary new peripheral in which you stick a Wiimote inside a baby.

OK, not a real baby. A baby doll, of course. But it takes doll-playing to the next level by incorporating motion control (and balance board support!) into 18 game modes designed to test even the most darling little girl's resistance to saccharine depictions of parenting.

Not only that, this hellspawn will actually cry through the Wiimote's speaker. You quiet baby down by rocking, burping and teaching him/her/it to walk. There's even a feeding exercise. I'm sensing a Wiimote breast pump attachment down the line. And way to make everything creepy, Owen ...

This is the special edition, by the way. The regular game comes with a "holster" so you can attach the Wiimote to any other implement or household pet and pretend that is the baby, I guess. Baby and Me, developed by 505 Games, releases Nov. 10.
Source.

Heaven help us...

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Let this be a prank, let this be a prank, let this be a prank, let this be a prank...
wacko.gif

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is not a prank, and I give this attachment a rating of:

"I'm not mad I'm Furious"-Cera's Dad from Land Before Time

This is complete bullcrap, useless, waste of time and money.

Start sobering up immediately, because this isn't right for gamers both casual and hardcore, your drunken idea just produced the lowest form of Wiimote attachment ever. Think most gamers are in their teens and twenties with casual gamers in the middle age category and up which none can even make use of this.

Whoever at Nintendo did this needs to be fired and deported for this, where's the whistleblowers when you need them.

Edit: There are breastfeeding dolls out on the market so that maybe a possibility, Nintendo, don't even think about making such an attachment, continue to make good games for the hardcore crowd and the Wiisports games for casual and people who don't want to go outside to exercise but no more of this, it's disturbing, creepy, and sends the wrong message to little girls.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
People people this isn't the worse thing we saw, remember that other shovelware game. This is just helping dads who don't two shits about parenting and give them a chance to be a better father.

Raikiri

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This really scares me... Now i might not sleep at night
frown.gif

why do people make stuff like these
people actually BUY this shit? :|

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think I watched a video where two games at 4K where eating just over 16GB of RAM and it's the...