Hacking Latest version colour?

Byakkotai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is probably the most stupid question but since my SuperCard DS One has failed to arrive and subsequently my order cancelled, I decided to order a CycloDS. On another message board I read that older models of the device were black in colour and subject to higher failure rates than the newer white versions. However another board says contrary to this with the white version being the older version more prone to failure, and the black being the newer more stable version.

Can anyone offer any advice?

ryuragnas

3DS FC: 0173-2593-8777
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The black ones are the latest, as my cousin has one, and I am hopefully getting it soon. He ordered his about 2 months ago, so it is current. The white ones where the older ones, the dealers are not supposed to be stocking them now, only the black.

Sir-Fritz

Trophies
XP
Country
They make new white ones which are the same as the black ones in quality. The new batches have been around for a long time and you shouldnt be worried of buying an old one.

Byakkotai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cool, I'll buy it now. I'm using Electrobee.com, anyone know if it's trustworthy? Oh and anyone know discount/voucher/cash back for electrobee?

Many thanks

EDIT: I bought it from www.homeworldz.co.uk, the guy was really cool he emailed me answering all questions in good time. He price matched another UK site and also tried to help me with stock times and delivery.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: