latest pc strategy games

razorback78

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i was wondering if there are any latest strategy game releases which is really fun to play.

i am hooked up hacking and playing my nintendo wii for almost two years now...i want to shift my attention in playing pc games, specifically strategy games.

i really loved playing strategy games like starcraft, warcraft 3, and generals. i even play competitions for this games before. are there any releases from blizzard or any similar games out there that is really kick-ass that you have actually played recently?

thanks for the suggestions in advance.

razorback78

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hah...9 views without any single suggestion. maybe there ain't any interesting pc strategy games at all...nah maybe still stay with my wii for a while.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Age of Empires III + Asian Dynasties + The Warchiefs [Last two are expansions]
Heroes of Newerth + League of Legends [Both are by people who worked to create DoTA]

Those are some strategy games that should keep you busy. Heroes of Newerth is in closed beta. So you can only try it by getting a beta key from someone. League of Legends is released, so you can just download and play. Age of Empires III was a very good strategy game. Very similar to WarCraft III except Age of Empires is more realistic =]

You can also try the Call of Duty series. Fun FPS series there.

razorback78

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Splych said:
Age of Empires III + Asian Dynasties + The Warchiefs [Last two are expansions]
Heroes of Newerth + League of Legends [Both are by people who worked to create DoTA]

Those are some strategy games that should keep you busy. Heroes of Newerth is in closed beta. So you can only try it by getting a beta key from someone. League of Legends is released, so you can just download and play. Age of Empires III was a very good strategy game. Very similar to WarCraft III except Age of Empires is more realistic =]

You can also try the Call of Duty series. Fun FPS series there.
yeah i know age of empires. dunno league of legends. gonna check on it. i will play these strategy games off hamachi network for multi-play. so gonna check also for availability on hamachi.

thanks for the replies. greatly appreciate it.

razorback78

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
edit: double post. my network kinda lag...sorry
smile.gif

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
King's Bounty Armoured Princess (first expansion to King's Bounty I am aware of) just hit the download scene the other day. Put out by the fine Skidrow lads (whoever the heck they are).

Looks like a nice game too (just did a quick test install and it likes Windows 7 64 just fine too). The usual crack file on the image of course.

razorback78

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i'll check on that panzer. thanks for the advice. i was checking hamachi, it seems that strategy games lay low in popularity nowadays. must be because gamers are more on the consoles; either handheld or tv game consoles.

razorback78

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
zhuzhuchina said:
i will advice warhammer series too, they are similar to age of empire but better .
i checked on warhammer. really looks cool but game play is much like a world of warcraft to me. not like the conventional warcraft 2 or 3 gameplay. is this an add on to WoW or a different game? thanks for the advice. it seems like there are still good online multi-play for the pc.

zhuzhuchina

Trophies
Website
www.zhuzhuchina.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
King's Bounty game is more slow, not real time battle, turn based . for single player is good but can be boring in long time.
last time i played a online strategy card game too. battleforge if i remember,
you collect resource and play cards to have tropps in battlefield , it's good because you don't have to build before muster tropps

razorback78

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
zhuzhuchina said:
i didn't mean warhammer online, but other as warhammer 40000 or mark of chaos.
these are strategy no moorpg game
i see. sorry i'm not familiar with the title. its been 4 years since my last online play for the PC...though everyday in my wii. lol
anyways gonna check this again.

razorback78

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
upon checking you tube for trailer of the games that you guys have suggested, i kinda saw a videos of starcraft 2 dated 2007. but after googling found out that it is not yet released but videos of it are floating on you tube?
wtf.gif
is this for real. if it is, then this one is what i am looking for.

razorback78

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PharaohsVizier said:
soulfire said:
lord if the ring battle for midle earth 2

I second LotR BfME2, ridiculously fun. Sure it is a bit buggy and not very balanced, and relatively few people playing online, but my god it was a gorgeous game when it was released, and it is incredibly entertaining to be able to control several hundred rohirrim and just charge past thousands of orcs watching them fly away or get crushed. I suppose with the graphics of recently released games, it may not look so great anymore, but that game deserved some more credit.
i checked on the game. can't see some available trailers but saw some screen shots. looks like my kind of game too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all