Hacking Latest on hacking

mijuu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Last time I checked this there was the fake iosu hack being discussed. Can anyone answer the following questions?

Can all pirated games be played currently?
If so, can they be played online?
is the only requirement fw 5.51?

D

Deleted-379826

Well the person above was right, but you also require an SD card and USB powered device to store homebrew/exploits+games.

Reactions: iAqua

mijuu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Dont mind difficulty can follow anything if the guides are good. which is the best feature wise, regardless of difficulty?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
best method then? im reading about this haxchi cfw and im getting a headache...
Follow https://github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/wiki and skip the CBHC and Mocha parts. Just my personal preference, though you can use CBHC if you want but it's a bit more risky. Mocha/RedNAND doesn't really serve much purpose, Haxchi's built in CFW does the same job.

mijuu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Follow https://github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/wiki and skip the CBHC and Mocha parts. Just my personal preference, though you can use CBHC if you want but it's a bit more risky. Mocha/RedNAND doesn't really serve much purpose, Haxchi's built in CFW does the same job.

I was thinking about getting the premium 32gb edition, however if games all run off an external device is it worth saving my money and just getting the basic 8gb edition?

Last edited by mijuu,

kingraa777

boom!
Trophies
XP
Country
sence*

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

would make more sence to buy an external hdd and a small size wii u

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah, the black model also has some extra accessories (gamepad charging dock, gamepad non-powered dock, console vertical stand), but 2+3 are just pieces of plastic, and I've bought 1+2+original gamepad screen protector+free WiiU-colour DSi XL stylus for 5 €

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.