Latest Nintendo leak is full of unreleased GB and GBC games

Being referred to as Gigaleak III, this latest dump surfaced on 4chan on Thursday:

wcc9a5etlpbb83ollbbu.png

Gigaleak 3 contains loads of unreleased and unfinished Game Boy and Game Boy Color games such as Pokemon Picross, Gargoyle’s Quest II, Legend of the Sea King and Legend of the River King. There is also a port of the Mega Man board game, Rockboard and a Hello Kitty GB Printer game:

The dump supposedly also has the entirety of Nintendo's lineup for the GameBoy and GameBoy Colour included.

:arrow: Source: 4Chan

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
N took another leak
What's funny is all this stuff was stolen from Nintendo years ago but only now being released to the public :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

At this point I have to wonder if Nintendo is doing this on purpose to build hype. I mean, having this many leaks requires skill lol.
It's not Nintendo doing it a group I believe or just one person I'm not sure stole these from Nintendo a few years ago and they're just slowly being released to the public now from these people. Believe me it is NOT Nintendo's doing lol. Nintendo will strike these down like Zeus's thunderbolt

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

myspacee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello,
can you help me to understand what "Gargoyle Quest II" is ?

- When i was child I remeber to play "Gargoyle Quest" on my Gameboy. ( a master piece )
- After some year i find "Gargoyle Quest II" on nes and try to play it, but i stop because it was identical to gameboy version.
( bad memory ? )
- Now there is this leak and i can't understand whic game is it....

Can you help to put a little in order in my memories ?

Thank you,
m.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
can you help me to understand what "Gargoyle Quest II" is ?

- When i was child I remeber to play "Gargoyle Quest" on my Gameboy. ( a master piece )
- After some year i find "Gargoyle Quest II" on nes and try to play it, but i stop because it was identical to gameboy version.
( bad memory ? )
- Now there is this leak and i can't understand whic game is it....

Can you help to put a little in order in my memories ?

Thank you,
m.

Actually, it is identical to game boy version but with an addition 2 levels that wasn't existed in Famicom version.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is already a patch that puts the script from the NES version (you know there's an NES version, right?) into the Japanese GB version. And apparently the result is better than this leaked game.
http://www.romhacking.net/translations/1794/

If you didn't know.. an NES version doesn't have an extra 2 levels that are available in Japan version only but this leak English version does. By the way, this patch mentioned 2 additions levels in there.

Cyberfalcon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is already a patch that puts the script from the NES version (you know there's an NES version, right?) into the Japanese GB version. And apparently the result is better than this leaked game.
http://www.romhacking.net/translations/1794/
I had no idea that there was a NES version but, I'd rather have the GB version to have both together for collection purposes.

Last edited by Cyberfalcon,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [louder cricket sounds]