Latest Nintendo leak is full of unreleased GB and GBC games

Being referred to as Gigaleak III, this latest dump surfaced on 4chan on Thursday:

wcc9a5etlpbb83ollbbu.png

Gigaleak 3 contains loads of unreleased and unfinished Game Boy and Game Boy Color games such as Pokemon Picross, Gargoyle’s Quest II, Legend of the Sea King and Legend of the River King. There is also a port of the Mega Man board game, Rockboard and a Hello Kitty GB Printer game:

The dump supposedly also has the entirety of Nintendo's lineup for the GameBoy and GameBoy Colour included.

:arrow: Source: 4Chan

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a Japanese version of Gargoyle's Quest II for GB...

What is the code for Japanese version ? I found one is in English undump version. And Rockboard gameboy as well.

Don't know what is the code for Gargoyle's Quest II because all I can find is English version leak.

Last edited by spotanjo3,

bailli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What is the code for Japanese version ? I found one is in English undump version. And Rockboard gameboy as well.

Don't know what is the code for Gargoyle's Quest II because all I can find is English version leak.

from Wikipedia:
Gargoyle's Quest II was ported to the Game Boy in 1993 in Japan & China (DMG-201 CHN) only, under the name Makaimura Gaiden: The Demon Darkness (魔界村外伝 The Demon Darkness).

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from Wikipedia:

Yeah. I seen it on Wiki and there is no leak for this one since gameboy of Japanese was ALREADY released only in Japan. It is ported version of Famicom but with an addition 2 levels only for Gameboy.

American version I found is leak according to:DMGRFE-0.8280. Yes, I found it and test it and it is in English.

And an awesome finding: Rockboard for gameboy. I am so excited when I found it. It is not easy to found them on internet, Seriously. Finally! Yes, its real. Amazing! Maybe someone would be happy to re-translate it someday like Famicom in English.

Last edited by spotanjo3,

bailli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ah sorry my first post was a bit misleading. I just wanted to add that there already is the Japanese version and the leak is therefore not that noteworthy IMHO.

There is also a fan translation available :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi +1