• Views 540
  • Replies 10
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted member 575334

OP
The Title Says it all.

Bring it to me tempers.

(Mine was: Sonic Adventure 2 on the Xbox 360 BC on Xbox Series S|X)

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it was either tmnt shredder's revenge on the ps5/4 or fire emblem three hopes, which is preloaded on my switch. the tile is kinda bright compared to most though, so I would've chosen something else.

D

Deleted member 575334

OP
I think it was either tmnt shredder's revenge on the ps5/4 or fire emblem three hopes, which is preloaded on my switch. the tile is kinda bright compared to most though, so I would've chosen something else.
I didn't played three houses yet. The only one i own is Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light.

I've played Heroes (look at my Gamer banner as my signature)

D

Deleted member 575334

OP
this is actually three hopes which is a dynasty warrior type game. it's not out yet. and, by bright, I actually meant the icon. there's a lot of white and pinkish purple in in it.
I know. I've heared about Hyrule Warriors and Fire Emblem Warriors before.

D

Deleted member 575334

OP
I have way too many games to play, and not enough time to do play them in. I think what I have now could feel a lifetime.
Same. I really wanted to continue Splatoon 2. But i can't because i have so many other games left to play.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
been at dragon quest xi for almost three years. I'm usually here, when I play, I don't get on the internet at all, so if I'm not here, I'm either sleeping or playing a new game. old games I'll be here, ones I've played a million times.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte