Hacking Latest firmware doesn't work on 3DS

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My Supercard is working fine on my DS Lite, but it won't on my 3DS.

I have this installed:
http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-9465-1-1.html
Update firmware to latest version on the DS Lite, if update was successful, it should work on the 3DS.
If you're sure it's updated to the latest version and it still doesn't work, you probably have a card from the notorious bad batch and you should ask for a replacement.

Spectro87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update firmware to latest version on the DS Lite, if update was successful, it should work on the 3DS.
If you're sure it's updated to the latest version and it still doesn't work, you probably have a card from the notorious bad batch and you should ask for a replacement.
Seriously? I've had this card for months and have zero issues. I did indeed update to the latest version on my DS Lite. Is there anything else I can do? Where do I get a replacement?

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
make sure you have version 1.22 installed on card. Use your ds lite to install it if you already updated to newest 3ds firmware

Spectro87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I guess I need a replacement. Where am I supposed to get one? I can't find the contact information for the Supercard people. It's like the only method of communication they have with their users is their weird forum. Looks like I found your thread, Kayot.

steveliv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try copying the contents of the microsd card to a folder on your harddrive. Format the sd card using Panasonic SDFormatter V3.1. Then copy the files back. It worked for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: