"Latest Discussions" idea

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by Sicklyboy, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Sicklyboy
    OP

Sicklyboy ~I have crippling depression~

Global Moderator
    Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    I know that the "Latest Discussions" box is brought up fairly often, expecially how it doesn't include the blogs anymore in the main window.

I am not posting this trying to say "OH MAH GAWD COSTELLO PLX DO THIS KTHX". No, I am simply throwing this idea out there in case he decided to do anything else with the box, because I think it would be a neat idea.

I think merging all of the tabs of it (Posts, Blogs, EOF, etc) into one, then having a settings menu in UCP which will let us configure which subforums we want to appear in it would be neat. For example, I don't own a PS3 or a PSP, yet discussions for those still show up in the main menu, and they're irrelevant to my interests. I don't particularly care to see them. In that event, hide those posts and show more Wii or 3DS ones, say. It could give a way to re-integrate blogs with the main part.

Just food for thought, different ways of doing things.

1 person likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice