Latest Anno 2205 trailer shows new region and feature

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by T-hug, Sep 11, 2015.

1. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    anno 2025.jpg

:arrow: Anno 2205 Official Site

2. DrCrygor07

DrCrygor07 Italian Wario Ware bootleg©

Sep 4, 2014
    Italy
    You writed 2025 but it's 2205

T-hug likes this.
  3. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Dec 23, 2009
    Belgium
    Belgium
    I gotta admit I'm looking forward to this. Picked up anno 2070 (and all expansions) about half a year ago, and while this sort of game is far different than I usually play and fucking complex in and of itself (it's basically resource management piling up on resource management), it's an incredible game (note: haven't played earlier games). It did get a lot of bad flak on steam for being uplay, though. I'm not sure why, but I THINK (not sure) the game at one point switched to uplay, thus destroying progress from players worldwide. (it also happened to be my main gripe with that game...some of the tech upgrades were just there to fool players into sinking more hours into their game than they wanted).

The regions got me interested, but I had to look up...and if I googled correctly, there are no factions (eco, tycoon, tech) in this game (rather, it has differences based on the region). I don't think I'll mind - setting up a region the way you wanted it at one point had you building, developing and researching everything at once, which...well...I can't really judge since I hardly play similar games. But still...I'm looking forward to it. :)

T-hug likes this.