Gaming Late to download Ambassador games

swiitness

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys is it now too late to download the GBA Ambassador games if you didn't do it back in December?

I can see the list in My Downloads but I can't download them as it says "unavailable". Halp.

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
I am unsure personally but I doubt they'd stop it randomly. A friend of mine didn't have wifi internet for a while and was able to download them a week ago. Maybe it's just server issues or something. I'd just say try again later. If it's still not working you should be able to email nintendo to get it sorted.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
All the ambassador games are listed as currently unavailable for me, with the exception of those that are for sale on the eShop. If you download the new versions of those games, they have a different banner on the home screen.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I redownloaded Metroid Fusion like two days ago fine here in the US.

Make sure you're going under the right page on the eShop. I think it's "Your downloads", not "Account Activity". If you go to the wrong one, it shows the games but doesn't give the option to download them if I remember correctly. Check both of them.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I still think getting the QR code to visit the old pages would let us get 'em free. :/

!

Yea, just like when you use an e-shop voucher. After you've used it you can give it to somebody else and it lets them top up their account too. It works with mobile phones too. I'm really surprised nobody spotted this issue and thought of a way to prevent it happening.

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still think getting the QR code to visit the old pages would let us get 'em free. :/

!

Yea, just like when you use an e-shop voucher. After you've used it you can give it to somebody else and it lets them top up their account too. It works with mobile phones too. I'm really surprised nobody spotted this issue and thought of a way to prevent it happening.

What? Am I missing something here? You can get multiple uses out of the codes?

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand

!

Did anybody else hear that one flying over....?

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

!

You're going to need to explain a bit. Haven't had my morning pot of coffee yet.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

!

You're going to need to explain a bit. Haven't had my morning pot of coffee yet.
The shop pages say free, I think. You just need to access the page.
The eShop QR codes just take you to the page.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand

!

The shop pages say free, I think. You just need to access the page.
The eShop QR codes just take you to the page.

$*1&, I was being sarcastic in the wrong thread! Sorry guys, was thinking of something else...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: There is an actual trailer with footage too. lol. Going to watch it tonight. Grabbed it from...