frown.gif

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I know the blogs aren't meant to moderated but I don't like this thread one bit test84. I advise you to change your opening post as this could be taken the wrong way by a lot of members.
If it is yourself who is feeling suicidal please talk with me on IRC or via PM.
My older brother hanged himself on Christmas day morning in 1999 and to this day no one really knows why. He left behind a daughter and the whole family was distraught for some time and still are to this day. Christmas has never been the same since.
imo suicide is a very selfish thing to do. Have you even thought about how it will effect everyone around you? If things are bad and your feeling down it will pass, the next day can always change things and feelings.
Please for me, and everyone else, explain yourself, as like I said, I don't like this thread one bit.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
my gf was saying stuff like that etc etc didn't make me happier to be around her... haven't spoken to her in a while now. pretty much thing people need to remember is that since they aren't going to do this, telling people doesn't make things better
smile.gif
maybe telling a professional is ok though that is all good in my books
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/BkUi1uEdCmk