Late...but Im teh noober

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hiroshi21, Aug 27, 2004.

1. Hiroshi21
    OP

Hiroshi21 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 15, 2003
    United States
    USA
    Yep.. Decided to move here after flip-floping from forums.. Hope you guys dont mind. [​IMG]

2. OPP

OPP GBAtemp Regular

Apr 9, 2004
    United States
    and you really needed to make this a topic....hmmm well ok...welcome i gues...

3. Hiroshi21
    OP

Oct 15, 2003
    United States
    USA
    yeah.. I know, I guess I shouldnt have made this topic.. but I've been kinda ghosting for a while.. and just started to get interested in the GBatemp community. Nice group of people. Anyways.. thanks I guess for the welcome. lol [​IMG]

4. Akoji

Akoji +5 internets to psyfira for avatar.

Nov 8, 2002
    Canada
    lachine qc. canada
    Welcome Here , i hope you will enjoy your stay , here at Hotel GBAtemp , i will let som else does the proper introduction since i doesnt know all the exact formula ;p

5. Hiroshi21
    OP

Oct 15, 2003
    United States
    USA
    lol thanks Ramza.

6. Legend

Legend .missing

Jun 30, 2003
    Canada
    Valhalla
    Well, as I've been a member here for a year, I'd say that this is all you need...

1. The complimentary mint-flavoured chocolate and Shotgun on your pillow. (Chocolate is for you to eat, or do what you will with...Teh shotgun is used to ward off Gbatemp-hating bastards.)

2. Directions to the bar...The "Grog"s there are really somethin'.

3. Knowledge enough not to piss off the mods with abnormally large sigs & avatars, or by starting flame-wars.

Yepp...that's about all you'll need here at the Hotel...You'll find all of those items in your room (yes, even the knowledge that I spoke of...It's amazing, you instantly learn it once you enter your room...unless you're one of "those" members....). Enjoy your stay, mate.

Happy trails.

7. DeMoN

DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

May 12, 2004
    United States
    .... read the help section of the forums if you need any help. o.0 [​IMG]

8. janer

janer Newbie

welcome... go and get yourself a beer from the minibar

9. The Teej

The Teej Also known as The Tjalian

Former Staff
    Jun 27, 2004
    England
    Welcome I guess...

Woah You signed up here ages ago lol. I know what you mean though, although I signed up in June, I really didn't get really into the forums until mid july [​IMG]. I was signed up with another forum... but the admin turned his back on me and then unfairly banned me days later [​IMG] . After a short break from forums... I came bak to the forum scene and made this place my new official home away from home [​IMG] . And I haven't regretted it for one second.. [​IMG] .

Although I never did get my welcome mint...f$*king qrayzie [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. parky

parky Advanced Member

Aug 31, 2004
    bit late to this topic but welcome to the GBAtemp hotel