Lasting words of wisdom.

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Black-Ice, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Black-Ice
    OP

Black-Ice Founder of the Church of Renamon

Oct 31, 2011
    London
    This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.

chavosaur, EZ-Megaman and Nxenz like this.
  2. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    I still won't sleep with you.

3. Engert

Engert I love me

Jan 21, 2012
    United States
    Taxachusetts
    I find this work menacing/playful because of the way the optical suggestions of the Egyptian motifs notates the exploration of montage elements.

4. Engert

Engert I love me

Jan 21, 2012
    United States
    Taxachusetts
    Let's be blunt here, my work explores the relationship between Pre-raphaelite tenets and recycling culture.

With influences as diverse as Kierkegaard and John Lennon, new tensions are crafted from both constructed and discovered narratives.

Ever since I was a pre-adolescent I have been fascinated by the unrelenting divergence of the moment. What starts out as triumph soon becomes corrupted into a dialectic of distress, leaving only a sense of unreality and the inevitability of a new reality.

As momentary forms become undefined through diligent and diverse practice, the viewer is left with a new agenda of the undefined of our condition.

5. Black-Ice
    OP

Black-Ice Founder of the Church of Renamon

Oct 31, 2011
    London
    My mind...blown

[​IMG]

6. Engert

Engert I love me

Jan 21, 2012
    United States
    Taxachusetts
    I agree/disagree with some of the things that have just been said, but the reductive quality of the purity of line visually and conceptually activates the larger carcass.

EZ-Megaman and Black-Ice like this.
  7. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey
    In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by intelligence.

Eh?

8. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004