Gaming last story doppelgangers (spoliers?)

mrpinkeye

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
argh, i cant kill the doppelgangers! i get to the stage where theres loads of them but just die quickly! i know the bad guys have red/black eyes and i know im supposed to use reverse to cancel their heal circles but it doesnt seem to do anything, when i select reverse i see an orange 3 and not much else happens when i resume the battle :(

any tips? i read of faq that its best to take them out one at a time but iv never even killed one! i also dont understand what the girl means when she mentions something like "activating her circles to seal them away"

mrpinkeye

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, the enemy circles are just the funky green/black ones iv never seen before right? and mine are the usual white ones and orange ones?

and the other problem is if i start using gale loads i wont have a full bar to command the other guy to use reverse!

pouetpouet23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I must be missing something...

Up to this point, the game was REALLY easy.
But I've lost 3 times in a row to this boss and it's really frustrating.

The fight is quite chaotic and the enemies heal themselves to full health even if I use reverse constantly and I manually dispel their circles with gale.

mrpinkeye

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i felt the same way, it seemed impossible to even kill one. i used gale to attack them quite a lot in the end and focused on the fake zeal until he was dead, once one is dead it gets a lot easier. you may have done it by now tho but good luck

mrpinkeye

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
the only issue iv had since is where the game doesnt tell you what to do or where to go...AT ALL! gets a bit annoying

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended