Last night I had my M3 miniSD stolen - What should I buy to replace it

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by RickyEarl, Sep 12, 2008.

1. RickyEarl
    OP

Newcomer RickyEarl Member

Vanuatu
    Last night, someone stole the M3 miniSD Slot 2 adapter, the miniSD card, and the Metroid demo cart from my DS lite, which was sitting in a drawer in my office. [​IMG]

Pissed, because all my games were on it, all the saves, etc., but also OK because they didn't take my DS. They also left the Passkey2, which is just odd. [​IMG]

I can get all the games back on a new card, so I guess it's time to upgrade. I want to be able to play both the NDS and GBA games (also would like to play GBC games, but I don't know if that's realistic).

What's the best overall Slot 1 solution to replace this? Preference toward something that isn't too hard to learn software-wise, but compatibility is more important than anything.

In the meantime I'll start reading the guides, etc.

Thanks

2. DarkRey

Member DarkRey still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!

Croatia
    why didnt they take the ds?

the best slot-1 solutions are m3 real perfect bundle(which comes with gba and rumble expansion pack)
    this will enable you to play gba roms and u could use an emulator to play the gbc games

3. RickyEarl
    OP

Newcomer RickyEarl Member

Vanuatu
    Thanks for the reply. No idea why they didn't take the DS. Whoever did it must know a little about this stuff to have recognized the M3, but they didn't take the Passkey, which is odd. Even odder is that they took the worthless Metroid demo cart.

Been advised by someone else to buy a CycloDS and EZFlash 3-in-1. Expensive. Is the M3 real perfect a better solution?

What emulator works for the GBC? Is there a guide on how to get it working?

4. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    For your case, the best solution is M3 Real Perfect bundle..It has the best compatibility with GBA games, and you get extra features like GBA cheats and RealTimeSave (if you use any other slot 2 cart, you loose those features)..
    And if you use Sakura firmware (FAQ and download is in my sig), you get the fasted loading of GBA games..

Just to make it clear, CycloDS is great solution (probably best cart on market), but if you're planning to play lots of GBA games and NDS games, then your best choice would be M3 Real..(but you must order Perfect bundle, which comes with Rumble slot 2 and GBA expansion slot 2 carts)..

I believe this is emulator you're searching for:
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=2246

5. Curley5959

Member Curley5959 CCC Member!

Australia
    Im sorry to hear about that RickyEarl... I feel sorry for everyone who gets something stolen [​IMG]