Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Last Month Of The Homebrew Bounty!
Homebrew competition for cash prizes!
hb.png

This is your last month to submit entries for the Homebrew Bounty!

The Homebrew Bounty is a GBAtemp contest where you can submit your homebrew creations and win a cash prize, the current pot totals over $5,000 USD! The type of homebrew you submit doesn't matter; feel free to submit games, applications, emulators, loaders, plugins, or more. The main stipulation is that the project must either be completely new, or come in a new version that presents significant updates.

We've already seen multiple interesting submissions, but there's four main categories with three prizes in each in addition to an overall special prize, so there's plenty of room for more entries!

Submission is easy; visit the Homebrew Bounty entry section of our forums, review the rules, and post a thread for your creation, but remember that the contest is only open until May 31st![/p]

icon11.gif
Homebrew Bounty Rules
icon11.gif
Homebrew Bounty Entry Forum
icon11.gif
Homebrew Bounty Donations

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
yes thts the thing, i have one page (probably showing more on one page) but i think there should be more isnt it?
i thought there were a lot more actually... guess the competition is wide open for new peeps on certain categories thought the apps side has pretty darn good homebrews

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay