last 24 hour

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
I would probably walk down the street and air-hump everyone I see for a while, or at least until I get my ass beat for it.

I would then withdraw every single bit of my money from the bank (but keep a bit of it, you'll know why later), hold up someone at gunpoint, and tell them to sit down and give me their wallet, I would then put every dollar I have in their wallet and hand it back to them. I would then shoot them in the face...with my squirt gun I spray painted black.

I would then pack up everything I owned, and I would break people's doors in while they're eating dinner and just start handing them my shit. My computer, my 3DS, my clothes, everything.

With my remaining time, I would most likely take the time to try every illegal drug there is(not all at once), frying my ass off in the woods for the remaining time I have left, naked as the day I was born.

Reactions: 3 people

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
travel across the world following the sun so I always have 24 hours to live, gaining immortality

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would buy some colgate toothpaste (with tartar control) and yell at colgate for being S***. then watch some movies i wanted to see then die. then go to god and say s***

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte