Language mod?

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by 7llusion, Feb 16, 2007.

1. 7llusion
    OP

7llusion GBAtemp Regular

Oct 26, 2006
    France
    I've got 3 Acekard+(There not all mine but I'l the only one who knows how to use them)and unfortunately Bomboogaming has sent chinese ones, so if I try the ENglish firmware I get "Hardware not compatible". I remember that the M3DSS and the R4DS had a language mod so my question is:
    How do we open the Acekard?(Without breaking it)
    What should I solder to get an English Acekard.
    Illusion

2. Monkey01

Monkey01 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 27, 2006
    Netherlands
    The Netherlands
    That's weird, my normal AceKard can use both Chinese and English firmwares, only the Japanese should differ. Are you sure you downloaded the AceKard+ firmware and not the normal AceKard one?

3. bobrules

bobrules GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Apr 20, 2006
    Canada
    Toronto
    There shouldn't be a problem, most likely that your firmware is not for the card.

4. alex_530i

alex_530i Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 5, 2007
    Switzerland
    The English version can use both Chinese and English software. But the Chinese version can only use Chinese software.

5. s223355

s223355 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 27, 2007
    Taiwan
    Infact,it have several language version.
    Simplied Chinese , Tradtional Chinese , Japan , Korea , International English
    Only Simplied Chinese use for one language , other version can use several mod...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice