Status
Not open for further replies.

Viremaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kattykitkat said:
Just to say I've been playing on my R4 (first edition) for about an hour now and mine is still running fine..

same here have an r4 and just beated the sprout tower and falkner ! no freezes so far
smile.gif

and everything important is in english so far to^^

HaploPaithan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a small bug that isn't likely to be fixed.

If you copy over your english version save file that is saved in the game corner, you are stuck in the game corner and no one will talk to you.
Thought it was kinda funny.

Edit: You are stuck in the english version's game corner. Also, yes I understand why this happens.

czulki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
When you buys potions in Poke Markt there is a message "Potion put in Medicine Po" . Should be Pocket
tongue.gif
. Just a lil bug.

Lorch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Trainer names are Japanese in Game but Englisch in the Pokegear, example:
I just beat Youngester Goro but in my Pokegear he is called Youngster Joey.

VascoAlmeida

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
VascoAlmeida said:
I keep getting the "Rom Image Crashed" on No$Gba with the Patched file using the Cheat you have on the first page..

What am i doing wrong ?

I get the error after using my save..

It seems that if i start a new game it works, as it goes in game, but i haven't tested saving so far.. but how can i make it work with my AceKard RPG Save ? (the one that crashed the game.. :S)

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this is really for those impatient idk why you cant wait a week or so for some people to work on ap fixes i mean cmon fucking waited a year for the game anyway wait some more and itll be worth it

czulki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
BankaiCero09 said:
this is really for those impatient idk why you cant wait a week or so for some people to work on ap fixes i mean cmon fucking waited a year for the game anyway wait some more and itll be worth it

Lorch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
czulki said:
BankaiCero09 said:

mzing99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confirming That this patch works 100% on the R4DS with the latest version of YSmenu. Thanks a lot for the patch!

I would also like to answer the people having trouble patching. This is what happened to me:

I followed the OP's directions to the letter, however when I tried to patch it nothing would happen. I am running Windows XP home edition with SP1 so i figured maybe my Windows wasn't up to date or something weird. I tried this on another computer with SP3 and it worked fine. I'm not sure why it didn't work the first time though.

Thanks again for the patch.

user not found

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
BankaiCero09 said:

Noimus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks OP. Ill just wait for V3 version! Hope by then the ENTIRE game will be patched
smile.gif

I just don't want half Japanese half English u know?

Thanks again!!

VascoAlmeida

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
VascoAlmeida said:
VascoAlmeida said:
I keep getting the "Rom Image Crashed" on No$Gba with the Patched file using the Cheat you have on the first page..

What am i doing wrong ?

I get the error after using my save..

It seems that if i start a new game it works, as it goes in game, but i haven't tested saving so far.. but how can i make it work with my AceKard RPG Save ? (the one that crashed the game.. :S)

Someone ?

Ryqib12

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is going off-topic... Please stay on the point people! Or else people who need help won't get it because the threat's closed then! So watch out everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end