Status
Not open for further replies.

Wei to Dawn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wei to Dawn said:
Hey, I tried the patched SS on my DSTT with the latest firmware (v1.17a12) and I'm encountering some serious issues. First I played it with my old Japanese save and the game loaded and I could walk around, but it would freeze as soon as I opened my pokedex or tried to check my pokemon's status.

So I tried to start a new game, at which point it told me that I could not save any data unless I deleted my save file first. After I deleted my save file, I cannot get past the Lugia start screen, the game freezes with blackscreen. Any suggestions what to do?

Ok so I've tried it with your original non-patched rom and I have no problems, so it seems to be a problem inherent to the patch itself. Neither patch 1.0 or 1.5 is working for me, I still get freezing when I open the pokedex. From what I've seen though, it seems like a nice patch, everything is in English
smile.gif

Also, this is quite OT but would someone who's progressed a bit be willing to give me a copy of their save file? I accidentally deleted my old one and I'd like to avoid going all the way back to picking out a Chikorita if possible -_-. Thanks very much!

Tesla

Trophies
XP
Country
Ryqib12 said:
superjavs said:
I'm using R4 with YSmenu, I'm in the game corner and I can't leave it and freezes when I try to talk to some1 inside it
That's what I expected... Anyways srry for that I can't help it...

Any chance you could just fill in some generic fan made translation in the game corner?

Ryqib12

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tesla said:
Ryqib12 said:
superjavs said:
I'm using R4 with YSmenu, I'm in the game corner and I can't leave it and freezes when I try to talk to some1 inside it

Any chance you could just fill in some generic fan made translation in the game corner?
I'll see what I can do
tongue.gif

Crevan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
confirmed working perfect on R4DS walked in and out a door for like 70 times and no freeze. Tried the options menu and everything worked, i didnt go to the game corner yet.

Thanks for this patch
biggrin.gif

summer02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Ryqib12, Im new to the this translation patch. But i was wondering. Since this patch is v.1.5. Doesnt that mean only about 85% of the game is english? And i was wondering if the whole story is alrdy translated, or only a part of it. ( eg. up to the 4th badge, etc.) I apologize if this question has alrdy been answer. Feel free not to answer this question.

Keep up the good work =D

Lorch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@People having problems:
Don't patch your v1 rom, patch the clean japanese rom, that's probably causing your problems.

Kme92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Quick question, If I'm using the J patched rom, and my friend is using a US rom, can we still do local multiplayer?

Zezaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lorch said:
@People having problems:
Don't patch your v1 rom, patch the clean japanese rom, that's probably causing your problems.

Yeah, I just re-downloaded a clean Japanese ROM and it worked perfectly with a v1 save
biggrin.gif

superjavs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ryqib12 said:
superjavs said:

So you're saying i should use a regular rom to get out of the game corner? or that your patch is not working with YSmenu?

Ryqib12

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
summer02 said:
Hey Ryqib12, Im new to the this translation patch. But i was wondering. Since this patch is v.1.5. Doesnt that mean only about 85% of the game is english? And i was wondering if the whole story is alrdy translated, or only a part of it. ( eg. up to the 4th badge, etc.) I apologize if this question has alrdy been answer. Feel free not to answer this question.

Keep up the good work =D
The full story dialog has been translated, so:
Johto story: 100 %
Kanto story: 100%

Is that clear?
smile.gif

GammaForce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When i tried to open xDelta GUI , a window opened telling me

"This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem"
blink.gif

So what does it mean, and what am i missing then?

Ryqib12

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
superjavs said:
Ryqib12 said:
superjavs said:

So you're saying i should use a regular rom to get out of the game corner? or that your patch is not working with YSmenu?
I think you should do the 1 st one, and I think it MIGHT not work with YSmenu... I'll test it myself!

Ryqib12

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
GammaForce said:
When i tried to open xDelta GUI , a window opened telling me

"This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem"
blink.gif

So what does it mean, and what am i missing then?
Do you have .NET Framework 2.0 installed? That's the main couse of this problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.