spoon123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
user not found said:
Finally, someone with at least half a brain appeared. It was obvious a while ago that there is never going to be an anti-AP patch for the USA version, so this is the next best thing.

Kudos, I hope you can finish it all. You'd make a lot of people happy.

Actually, Team Cyclops made it almost completely playable. I haven't had an issue yet.

He means for the ROM itself, so the fix works on ALL cards.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spoon123 said:
_Chaz_ said:
user not found said:
Finally, someone with at least half a brain appeared. It was obvious a while ago that there is never going to be an anti-AP patch for the USA version, so this is the next best thing.

Kudos, I hope you can finish it all. You'd make a lot of people happy.

Actually, Team Cyclops made it almost completely playable. I haven't had an issue yet.

He means for the ROM itself, so the fix works on ALL cards.

Well, if it was done with one, it should be possible with the others as well.

Roshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ Yeah but not all of the cards have development teams working on them like acekard cyclo edge and supercard do. (cough dstt) Anyways I was going to vote for romruto, but decided to just vote for the original japanese logo. I think the japanese logo's are cool and I actually haven't seen it in game so it'd be neat.

The_Beast01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Will this include every single dialog in English? For example, you talk to a random person inside a house, will the dialog be in English or Japanese? If everything was in English, that would be awesome! Best of luck on this!

iL0VECO0KiEs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys are making it too dramatic, making it seem as though a patch will NEVER come out. You know the drill people, when a game comes out with AP, you simply wait for a FW update. There's so many other great games that will kill time..

user not found

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
iL0VECO0KiEs said:
You guys are making it too dramatic, making it seem as though a patch will NEVER come out. You know the drill people, when a game comes out with AP, you simply wait for a FW update. There's so many other great games that will kill time..

No, it has been days since the american release, and besides, all topics on this subject are automatically getting locked, so we can't even discuss possible solutions. There will not be an AP for the american releases, only firmware updates. Not in the near future anyway.

Aegis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
user not found said:
iL0VECO0KiEs said:

No, it has been days since the american release, and besides, all topics on this subject are automatically getting locked, so we can't even discuss possible solutions. There will not be an AP for the american releases, only firmware updates. Not in the near future anyway.

and we've had the ROMs a couple days before release. So anyone who is being "too dramatic" has the right to be a bit concerned on the patch progress.

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country
this is a great way to sort out all the pople getting antsy about not getting their pokemans now. once a patch/firmware is released for the carts that need it all will return to normal

user not found

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
And you're one of those morons who keep rambling "dont wory guyz some day a patch will come". Face reality, it's not gonna happen. GBATemp has basically said "Fuck you" to a HG/SS AP patch, and nobody is certainly going to bother if they can't even discuss the subject.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
user not found said:
And you're one of those morons who keep rambling "dont wory guyz some day a patch will come". Face reality, it's not gonna happen. GBATemp has basically said "Fuck you" to a HG/SS AP patch, and nobody is certainly going to bother if they can't even discuss the subject.
Yah, you should buy the game

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rockstar said:
user not found said:
Yah, you should buy the game

Or just a better flashcart; which is only half the price of the retail game, at worst. It's either buy the game, change flashcarts, or don't play the game at all.

user not found

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, I'm a loyal R4 fan. I don't feel like upgrading for just one game. Besides, there are plausible alternatives, as shown in this topic.

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Whether this is a viable alternative is yet to be seen... either way, it'll still be the Japanese ROM. You won't have access to English Wi-Fi events, for one. And it probably wouldn't work for future TRU or Gamestop events, either.

user not found said:
Sorry, I'm a loyal R4 fan. I don't feel like upgrading for just one game. Besides, there are plausible alternatives, as shown in this topic.

patchtroll.jpg

benno300

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
no not the english one but you will have the japanese and normally they get it before the us and eu.
And yes it will be in japanese but it's only that part if you have the pokemon and give him an english name you will have an english pokemon and a special one 2
yay.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kinda feeling like that remix of the perfect cell theme