Homebrew RELEASE Lakka.tv - turn your Switch into a RetroArch powered retrogaming console - includes PSX, N64 and PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
Getting a seperate SD card ready for Lakka i've been waiting for either sound to be fixed or battery issue and I look away for one second and bam, both are fixed. very excited
LOL same here.
Let's make this clear lol

NO

ONLY THROUGH BLUETOOTH ARE YOU ABLE TO GET SOUND.

BLUETOOTH HEADPHONE OR SPEAKER.

Clear as day on a hot summer afternoon.

Besides the smog of course lmfao
So technically, you're saying the sound fix is partial.

coppertj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having issues trying to boot lakka, every boot is a black screen. I've tried two different sd cards a 16gb and a 32gb. Idk what i'm doing wrong.

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Im having issues trying to boot lakka, every boot is a black screen. I've tried two different sd cards a 16gb and a 32gb. Idk what i'm doing wrong.

First of all, are you using the automatic installer using the image and Escher, or are you trying the manual method by creating the partitions?

Secondly, are you able to launch regular Hekate and Atmosphere with the regular CTCaer's payload?

You should also mention
- Your operating system you use to launch Fusee and its version / distro (android/linux)
- Your Switch's FW version
- How are you getting into RCM mode?

coppertj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, are you using the automatic installer using the image and Escher, or are you trying the manual method by creating the partitions?

Secondly, are you able to launch regular Hekate and Atmosphere with the regular CTCaer's payload?

You should also mention
- Your operating system you use to launch Fusee and its version / distro (android/linux)
- Your Switch's FW version
- How are you getting into RCM mode?
I've been using etcher, should I make the partitions myself?

My OS is windows 10
the switch is on 5.1.0
and booting through hekate autorcm corrupt
I'm also able to launch Hekate, Atmosphere, and SX OS (v1.2)

thx btw for the pointers :grog:

Last edited by coppertj,

Atross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey guys, do you know if the battery problem was solved ?
This is the only thing that make me don't want to play lakka haha

Atross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah saw that but, it seem to be the unofficial complied version of it and contain few bugs, that make me afraid haha
Can't wait to have a proper version of Lakka with a payload injector dongle for gettin emulation everywhere ! :D

those "bugs" will likely never disappear though, unless we can make linux write battery levels in such a way that the switch os agrees with it.

scroeffie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Installing Lakka on your Switch
Disclaimer : Neither the libretro team nor myself are responsible in case something happens to your console. This includes battery calibration desynchronization, LCD damage or even full brick. You have been warned.

Disclaimer : using Lakka on your console WILL cause battery calibration issues when coming back to Horizon.

Your console will shut down before reaching 0%, usually between 40% and 15%. You will be unable to charge it back to its true 100%, and it will continue to shut down prematurely.

There is no know software fix yet. The only know fix involves opening the console to unplug the battery connector.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH THIS : BACK OFF NOW - DO NOT USE LAKKA - WAIT FOR A SOFTWARE FIX

Shaqattack101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Disclaimer : Neither the libretro team nor myself are responsible in case something happens to your console. This includes battery calibration desynchronization, LCD damage or even full brick. You have been warned.

Disclaimer : using Lakka on your console WILL cause battery calibration issues when coming back to Horizon.

Your console will shut down before reaching 0%, usually between 40% and 15%. You will be unable to charge it back to its true 100%, and it will continue to shut down prematurely.

There is no know software fix yet. The only know fix involves opening the console to unplug the battery connector.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH THIS : BACK OFF NOW - DO NOT USE LAKKA - WAIT FOR A SOFTWARE FIX
Yes but in another thread natinusula wrote that they found a fix and an update is incoming.

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States

dont know why youre posting this and nothing else, but that's not true anymore, they've got the software fix for it in hekate 3.0

Hib0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Does anyone know if i can i launch Lakka directly from the SX PRO bootloader, with the launch payload option?

natinusala

Win32 error 31 is not an error
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
New release : Lakka-Switch.aarch64-2.1-devel-20180702145547-r28266-gd7ab03d6b

What's new :
  • Lakka doesn't break your battery anymore :toot:
    • You will need to run the fix in Hekate 3.0 first if your console was affected
    • Make sure to update your copy of the boot script as coreboot.rom was also affected
    • This also prevents Linux from shutting down early, just as Horizon did
How to update : https://lakka-switch.github.io/documentation/update.html

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
New release : Lakka-Switch.aarch64-2.1-devel-20180702145547-r28266-gd7ab03d6b

What's new :
  • Lakka doesn't break your battery anymore :toot:
    • You will need to run the fix in Hekate 3.0 first if your console was affected
    • Make sure to update your copy of the boot script as coreboot.rom was also affected
    • This also prevents Linux from shutting down early, just as Horizon did
How to update : https://lakka-switch.github.io/documentation/update.html
Damn, that's gonna be a really hot update.

Reactions: ZeroShift
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: