Homebrew WIP Lakka.tv first release for Nintendo Switch

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I flashed the img file to my 16gb SD Card. I put it into my Switch and I connected my Switch to my PC. I then ran the windows-boot.bat file from painless-linux. First time I ran it, it got stuck on:
Checking layout... \[ 74.347864] SError interrupt on CPU0, code 0xbf000002 -- SError
I then powered it off. I tried booting again, and this time it got past "Checking layout". In fact, it didn't even appear. A lot of text then quickly scrolled through the screen, with the last message being something about a XORG Server.

Last edited by BlastedGuy9905,
D

Deleted User

I flashed the img file to my 16gb SD Card. I put it into my Switch and I connected my Switch to my PC. I then ran the windows-boot.bat file from painless-linux. First time I ran it, it got stuck on:
Checking layout... \[ 74.347864] SError interrupt on CPU0, code 0xbf000002 -- SError
I then powered it off. I tried booting again, and this time it got past "Checking layout". In fact, it didn't even appear. A lot of text then quickly scrolled through the screen, with the last message being something about a XORG Server.

Side-question: My switch's battery dies when Horizon OS displays 41~43%. How can I fix this?

2 Ways to Fix the Battery Bug 1) Open the Switch and Remove and Reinsert the Battery after 10Seks 2) which works only on 3.0.0 SciresM battery script ,

Reactions: BlastedGuy9905

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.