Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
wow shit.
i got 10301 kb download
and 1674 kb upload.

now what. i seriously think i should upgrade my verizon fios package now.
http://www22.verizon.com/content/consumerf...+and+prices.htm

should i call them and ask them to upgrade to faster or faster plus?

That should be plenty of speed for Xbox Live bud. I have a 8mb cxn and run an Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, and 3 computers of it, most often at the same time. You may be having actual issues with the internet cxn itself. Try running multiple tests and compare the results. Don't run off to Verizon and give them more of your money until you can confirm that your service from Verizon is what is causing your issue.

Edit: Also when did this issue begin? I do believe I read something a day or so ago about intermittent Xbox Live issues over the past while...let me know and I'll look into it.

- Fitzy
heh.
i had flawless lag free halo 2 gameplay with my xbox 1.
then i got a 360 when the halo 3 beta came out and ive had lag ever since.

money isint an issue though, i have plenty of that. so im going to try to upgrade my fios package to either the faster or faster plus and see if that will give me a completely lag free halo 3.

and if it doesint i will switch to road runner cable.
what do you think? what do you think? will upgrading my fios package just fix the problem? and if it will which package should i get?

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
It could always be your port forwarding and things like that, firewalls could also get in the way. If you ask the customer support they should be able to optimize your modem for the game system. I had problems with Bell Sympatico and PS2, and apparently it needed ports that it can access in order to run properly.

modshroom128

OP
Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
It could always be your port forwarding and things like that, firewalls could also get in the way. If you ask the customer support they should be able to optimize your modem for the game system. I had problems with Bell Sympatico and PS2, and apparently it needed ports that it can access in order to run properly.
so i call fios and ask why im lagging when i play 360?
and they should work me through the rest???

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah check out dslreports.

you might want to grab drtcp and make sure your packets are going through allright and if they aren't fix em up. there is tut's on dslreports.com

one thing i've noticed about verizon is that they suck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGAHfC5P-Y