Homebrew Lag on games installed with fbi

Amargado

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I've recently hacked my o2ds trough ntrboot method following the 3ds hacks guide, literally I did it exactly as is written in the guide.Everything went well, I did not bricked my 2ds and my r4 still works.It was until I installed cias that I noticed lag, not the common lag everyone has, but awful lag.For example: Mario 3d land runs very well, but i think it drops a few frames in the first level when are many things on screen; Rayman3d runs awful, despite having the last update; OOT, I expected this game to lag since is graphically impressive for the 3ds, it runs ok most the time but it does when lag it shouldn't, like in the part when Link gets the sword.

I can't imagine why I have this lag, since I run all these games with the sd card that came with the 3ds that should have enough speed.
If someone suggest me to do something complicate or dangerous, please include a link with a tutorial or tell me how to do it, I don't know too much abouts 3ds homebrew.

Last edited by Amargado,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've recently hacked my o2ds trough ntrboot method following the 3ds hacks guide, literally I did it exactly as is written in the guide.Everything went well, I did not bricked my 2ds and my r4 still works.It was until I installed cias that I noticed lag, not the common lag everyone has, but awful lag.For example: Mario 3d land runs very well, but i think it drops a few frames in the first level when are many things on screen; Rayman3d runs awful, despite having the last update; OOT, I expected this game to lag since is graphically impressive for the 3ds, it runs ok most the time but it does when lag it shouldn't, like in the part when Link gets the sword.

I can't imagine why I have this lag, since I run all these games with the sd card that came with the 3ds that should have enough speed.
If someone suggest me to do something complicate or dangerous, please include a link with a tutorial or tell me how to do it, I don't know too much abouts 3ds homebrew.
Well your running on o3ds hardware

Amargado

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well your running on o3ds hardware
You don't understand.I know the 3ds has normal lag in some games because of the system specs, but no one has reported lag in the parts i mentioned, my problem has to do with the fact i pirated these games and something went wrong.

Last edited by Amargado,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You don't understand.I know the 3ds has normal lag in some games because of the system specs, but no one has reported lag in the parts i mentioned, my problem has to do with the fact i pirated these games and something went wrong.
have you tried getting the games from other sources to see if those ones still lag the same as these ones do?

KyleHyde

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I've never had these kinds of issues on my o3DS before (both cartridges and digital), so I really doubt that it's an issue with games that are installed through FBI. If anything, it could probably just be an issue with your SD Card, though I doubt read/write speeds matter much on the 3DS systems.

How long have you had that SD Card? Do you happen to have another one that you could try out?
If not, I suppose you could try what the above poster has asked/suggested.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."