Lady Mipha vs Zelda

Gadd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally I find Princess Zelda to be somewhat stiff and frigid and she's always trying to be responsible as a princess, doesn't take time for me and appreciate me and all I've done and sacrificed for her and Hyrule. Whereas Lady Mipha shows genuine care and affection for me by crafting me that special swimming suit meant for her future mate, she heals me all the time, and is so sweet and caring. What a contrast to Zelda! Plus Mipha is just as gorgeous and way more exotic. I'm favoring Mipha at this point, what do you guys think?

Gadd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mipha ftw! Plus she had a crush on Link, so I couldn't help shipping 'em. That Sidon tho.

Sidon is such a stand up guy, he's the best friend I've made in all of Hyrule! If Mipha wasn't dead he'd definitely be my best man and I'd actually have a wedding for that geezer minister under zora palace.

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mipha was better so far, still haven't met with Zelda much only in 2 memories and she doesn't seem to like link very much. Mipha however was his childhood friend and had feelings for him, she even made link his SPOILER which accordingly is something a zora make to their soon to be bethroved. Sidon is also a better person who cared more for link in his first impresion than what I've seen so far from Zelda, but unfortunately he's a guy. (like if that's going to stop the fans.)

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mipha is dead. Good luck boning a ghost fish vag. Zelly is conflicted as feck; I read her diary and she suffers from that 'teen drama stuff.' You know: dead mother, disappointed father, trying to get into Yale, but you're stuck in community college, powers that only work when your life depends on it, and she hasn't found out about masturbation yet. Plus, that ass. Best Zelda ass of them all.

At first, yeah, agreed, Zelly is a piece of shit. You do your job and she treats you like crap. I thought about leaving her sweet ass in the castle more and more after each cut scene, but after reading the diary of the King, as well as Zelly's, I felt like she needed someone to love her. Someone to feed her cheese and pour some wine, sitting closely on a comfortable couch during the rain and lightning.

Mipha couldn't even defeat the easiest of the elemental blights. On top of that, she's only the princess of the Zora domain, which she'd never rule over. Logically, Zelly is still alive, so with her father being dead, Hyrule would have a new Queen. You'd have the best chance of marrying her, so ultimately, you'd be the new King. Best trophy for saving the world. And that Zelda ass.

Gadd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mipha and I are one in thought and purpose like we never were when she was alive. I'll take ghost lady mipha over frigid zelda anyday, all day!

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Gadd
Zelly is only 'frigid' because she doesn't rub the G. Being looked upon as a massive failure put a lot of pressure on her and she takes it out on you, but deep down, her tsundere is worth the trouble. I higly recommend you get every memory and find every diary of the royal family.

You might change your mind about Zelda. And that ass.

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
d7fde33b7525d267f931936af3a90ec316095206_hq.jpg

:cry::cry::cry:why did someone unchicked her:cry::cry::cry:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat