FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It got nuked for p2p "stolen.from.web_tinyurl.com.65sozxl"

Also Duke_Nukem_Forever_iNTERNAL_DEMO_JTAG_XBOX360-XBLAplus among many other nice XBLA and DLC releases these last few days.

Back on topic I am liking the idea of the game and it will probably hold me over until Hunted: The Demon's Forge appears but I am not experiencing the little kid of Christmas morning thing some seem to. Still from a purely technical perspective I am very curious.

MrDiesel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
TehSkull said:
Disc 1? It's a multidisc game? (haven't been following the hype, but I am excited for the game)

The game is too large to fit one DVD, thus spreading it over multiple DVD's. Blu-ray on the other hand, only needs one disc. Therefore the PS3 version has only one disc.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MrDiesel said:
TehSkull said:
Disc 1? It's a multidisc game? (haven't been following the hype, but I am excited for the game)

The game is too large to fit one DVD, thus spreading it over multiple DVD's. Blu-ray on the other hand, only needs one disc. Therefore the PS3 version has only one disc.
Damn, that's awesome. I've been waiting for a game like that. Last multi-disc game I've played is Final Fantasy 7.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I gave it a spin as well- it seems I am in the phoenix wright frame of mind (no good at interrogations today) but the rest of the game plays like a highly refined version of GTA 4 (with better handling cars) which is no bad thing at all not to mention the huge map. I have yet to play Bully either so I can not comment there.

Obviously I will have to reserve judgement but it looks like this was the game True Crime wanted to be.

On the facial expressions bit they are great but to my eye at least (and I have been accused, probably not unjustifiably, of being emotionally tone deaf over the years) it is nothing good lip sync does not manage but I will mention they seemed to have got some of the rest of the body motion sorted compared to some of the earlier stuff I saw.

So far- definitely not a "bury in May/early summer and hope to get some sales" (although it will probably need the boost).

chadders

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
guys need some help here please??

Not been on the xbox scene for abit now but really wanted to try this game to see the face animations and all that.

I got disc 1 and burn with imgburn after checking the .iso file with abgx360.

Thing is, when i put the game in, it shows as a DVD not a game????

Im on ixtreme 1.6 (i think) do i need to update my firmware to LT+????

Cheers people!!!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If not LT then 1.6NS at least- it is probably a wave far ahead of what 1.6 was ever designed to accommodate.

If it is going to be troublesome you can waste a dual layer and burn a copy of the "Activate.iso" which disables checks although you will need to use it each and every time.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Just a note: DVD2 needs video injecting as it is corrupt.
abgx.jpg

Can't link to the file for legal reasons.

mr deez

Trophies
XP
Country
Disappointed with this so far, very much a reskinned gta, and the interrogation bits are not actually that fun. Seems very linear, all the chases and with the same mechanic that was good in robocop 20 years ago, plus it seems short - 6 out of 21 cases in 3 hours? The 'detecting' just involves bumbling around peoples houses tapping x.

Disappointed in the sense I thought this would be a 10, 8 from me.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i must agree with the above

Then again, this game is the first of it's kind / more or less

and it IS the best so far at executing it

still a solid 8 for me; may very well pick up the PS3 version as well . Rockstar has done a good job; as always.

Gus122000

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, so does this game have some new type of new security measure ? Or is the only problem just that video patching thing ? Recommended on to play on a non-banned 360 ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a