RELEASE L4T Lakka Switch - now with audio and Vulkan

Discussion in 'Switch - Emulation, Homebrew & Software Projects' started by natinusala, May 15, 2019.

1. CatmanFan

CatmanFan I actually prefer being an artist more now.

Aug 14, 2016
    Morocco
    Does anyone have a list of settings that can make Dolphin run at the best performance possible?

2. username23bob

username23bob Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    any idea why reicast crashes for me when i try to load a game? i know the work because they worked for me in the horizon version

3. 1NOOB

1NOOB GBAtemp Fan

Sep 9, 2006
    Canada
    Inside My Head...
    (didnt go through all the page sorry if it as been asked )

any way to go back to hetake ?, i get the back to rcm , but being able to go back to hetake could mean easy dual/(whatever number of stuff you want to launch) boot .

Last edited by 1NOOB, May 16, 2019
  4. EmulateLife

EmulateLife GBAtemp Regular

May 13, 2019
    United States
    You have to put dc_boot.bin and dc_flash.bin in Lakka/storage/system/dc.

5. Deathscreton

Deathscreton GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 1, 2009
    United States
    I'm getting constant black screens. I see that the most likely explanation is the SD card, but my card is real and it works with everything else I use it for. Is there anything else I could try?

6. budtoka420

budtoka420 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 6, 2012
    United States
    Psx works fine for me using isos full speed try using Vulcan if you havent for the video driver for pcsx

7. username23bob

username23bob Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    thank you i will try this. completely forgot to transfer the bios i have in the reicast folder.

8. budtoka420

budtoka420 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 6, 2012
    United States
    What is the psx folder named for the bios?

9. Dee8282

Dee8282 Member

Newcomer
    May 16, 2019
    United States
    How do I use joycons in handheld mode? All I see is a cursor and it’s hard to control? Please help

10. bad361

bad361 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 18, 2018
    Russia
    Moscow
    evrything is working great (surprisingly for me as its the first time i'm trying out lakka), really looking forward to fixing bluetooth and sleep (and rebooting to payload would be great, but idk how that works and if it's even possible or not) .. I only tried pcsx and genesis tho, will try more stuff later, but for some reason pcsx runs really slow on stock clocks unlike in hos where most of the games are almost full speed with stock clocks or slight 1.2 oc.

And for anyone who wants to transfer stuff wirelessly, enable ssh in services, connect to your network and then on pc connetct to your switch ip via an app like filezilla or anything else that supports sftp (you should manually choose sftp there in protocol settings). Username and pass are both "root". You could read about that in lakka official documentation, but just in case you haven't yet, i saved you some time.

Last edited by bad361, May 16, 2019
  11. Dee8282

Dee8282 Member

Newcomer
    May 16, 2019
    United States
    How do I use joycons in handheld mode? All I see is a cursor and it’s hard to control? Please help

12. bad361

bad361 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 18, 2018
    Russia
    Moscow
    Make sure your joycons pins are not bridged with foil or whatever some of you do to get into rcm, cos it fucks up homebrews and other stuff like lakka to recognize them. Other than that, idk, try deleting your ra configs if you messed something up.

13. Dee8282

Dee8282 Member

Newcomer
    May 16, 2019
    United States
    No go

14. bonoboy

bonoboy Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2008
    United States
    Lakka works un Docked Mode?

15. Dee8282

Dee8282 Member

Newcomer
    May 16, 2019
    United States
    Yes

bonoboy likes this.
  16. Flopglop

Flopglop Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 25, 2018
    Spain
    I tried sunshine with vulkan and a 2 ghz cpu overclock and its playable. It runs at 30-50 fps for me.

bonoboy and Budsixz like this.
  17. tabnk

tabnk GBAtemp Regular

Jan 20, 2016
    United States
    Waiting Switch Pro Controller support :)

18. Dee8282

Dee8282 Member

Newcomer
    May 16, 2019
    United States
    How do u use joycons while connected?

19. bad361

bad361 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 18, 2018
    Russia
    Moscow
    dude, they JUST should work out of the box... If they don't and there's nothing wrong with your ra configs, then it's something with your joycons. The only way is to try out another pair of joycons an see if they work.

20. Pipistrele

Pipistrele Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 21, 2019
    Russia
    Yesh, but underclock was in no small part to keep battery life longer, so stock speeds are more preferable in that regards (though Lakka kinda sucks for portability until sleep mode is fixed anyway, lol)

stitchxd likes this.