RELEASE L4T Lakka Switch - now with audio and Vulkan

Discussion in 'Switch - Emulation, Homebrew & Software Projects' started by natinusala, May 15, 2019.

1. momin

momin GBAtemp Regular

Aug 31, 2008
    Oh my guys!!

Thanks for this, the days we have a Switch running all emulators flawlessly are very close!! :)

2. EmulateLife

EmulateLife GBAtemp Regular

May 13, 2019
    United States
    Resident Evil Zero is out legit for the switch, leaked already.

RetroNostalgia likes this.
  3. enderer

enderer GBAtemp Regular

Jul 19, 2015
    United States
    got it running, thank you!

is it possible to configure the touch screen to the gun crosshair and touch to fire? i want to play house of the dead 2 like whac-a-mole.

4. StarGazerTom

StarGazerTom GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 2, 2015
    Oh yeah. I forgot about that lmao.

Csmrcc and RetroNostalgia like this.
  5. EmulateLife

May 13, 2019
    United States
    No

6. StarGazerTom

StarGazerTom GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 2, 2015
    lol F-Zero GX runs REALLY well BUT the camera is stuck under the stage, in place, making it literally unplayable.

7. enderer

enderer GBAtemp Regular

Jul 19, 2015
    United States
    i don't see a section for cheats. i assume this does not yet support cheats?

8. Budsixz

Budsixz GBAtemp Regular

Oct 27, 2018
    India
    anyone tried windwaker or sunshine with gamecube emu? how do those work?

9. Shaneus

Shaneus Member

Newcomer
    May 25, 2006
    Australia
    Quick question I think someone asked earlier - is it possible (or does it happen already) to tie CPU and GPU OC settings per game or core? Would be super handy if not feeling like draining the battery massively.

Other than that, this shit is super smooth and I'm really impressed. Well done to the team behind porting it!

10. Milenko

Milenko GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 16, 2017
    Australia
    I understand that you've probably smoked yourself stupid so it's okay, I forgive you!
    Keep blazin starchild!

11. arianadark

arianadark GBAtemp Fan

Nov 20, 2016
    United States
    i used my old gamecube memory card save for the game and im boom im in the game!

12. EmulateLife

May 13, 2019
    United States
    I'm playing Fire Pro Wrestling D (english translation) on Reicast. It's all glitchy on horizon.

13. enderer

enderer GBAtemp Regular

Jul 19, 2015
    United States
    mega man 9 and 10 run shitty, like 30-40fps in-game

14. chronoman

chronoman Member

Newcomer
    Nov 5, 2015
    Mexico
    So there is no way to use it after booting sxos, it has to be heckate and on start of booting? i dont think i cam use this, i donthave the jig or the usb of sxos, i forcedly need to use tegra payload installer to in autorcm. is this correct? cuz i dont understand how this is used at all

15. EmulateLife

May 13, 2019
    United States
    You just use tegra payload but payload hekate instead. You can always go back to SX OS on your next boot, but that's the only way to use this. Payloads only last as long as the system is on.

If you don't have a jig or usb type c cable how'd you even get SX OS to work? It requires those too.

Last edited by EmulateLife, May 16, 2019
  16. chronoman

chronoman Member

Newcomer
    Nov 5, 2015
    Mexico
    So instead of using the payload to boot sxos i use the payload for hekate? ok thats new, gonna be honest, i have only used sxos so i have nex to no idea what heckate is so its gonna take me a while, and all just to play game cube wich i hear works in lakka, hopefully

17. EmulateLife

May 13, 2019
    United States
    It's not that hard really. Just follow the link on the first post and it gives you instructions. It also gives you a link to install hekate. You can have multiple payloads available on your tegra by adding them with the + button. So you just payload this and when you're done turn off the switch and payload SX OS, and alternate each time you want to use Lakka.

18. chronoman

chronoman Member

Newcomer
    Nov 5, 2015
    Mexico
    Thanks buddy that doeshelp me a whole lot..sadly i need fat32, and i have exfat for large file, i think i may pass temporarily until i find another sd exclusively to play lakka i guess

19. EmulateLife

May 13, 2019
    United States
    You have multiple options with SX OS for large files on Fat32. You can install them via your usb type c cable on your computer (on any custom firmware) or with SX OS you can use a hard drive and install them that way (or just play them off the hard drive itself) and either of those options will bypass the 4 gb limit.

Last edited by EmulateLife, May 16, 2019
  20. Meepers55

Meepers55 Flintstones Regular

Aug 7, 2018
    United States
    Glad to see audio finally working. Now we just need wireless joycons and dock support