NULL

RELEASE L4T Lakka Switch - now with audio and Vulkan

Discussion in 'Switch - Emulation, Homebrew & Software Projects' started by natinusala, May 15, 2019.

1. stick267

stick267 GBAtemp Fan

Dec 17, 2018
    United States
    If you flash the Exfat firmware, FAT32 still works. It's the inverse that doesn't work.

2. Cloudius

Cloudius Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 13, 2010
    United States
    Oh I see, Thanks for correcting me.

stick267 likes this.
  3. Freeze1919

Freeze1919 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 18, 2019
    Australia
    Im not trying to find saved games or saved states :P, again I know how to find those folders ;). I am trying to find created options configurations, EXAMPLE- I change a game settings to have Dithering Disabled- Save game core options- Saved game core options file created. Where is that saved options file lol, it is not in saved games or saved state files I have checked about 100,00 times. I want that option layout to load up on another SD without having to individually reenter every change.(EDIT)I managed to solve my problem anyhow, in the Lakka/Storage folder their is a hidden .config folder(need to show hidden files)

.config/retroarch/config/PCSX-ReARMed(what ever emulator name is)

Then it will have the (rom name).opt file name

Also Has anyone been able to get Megaman X collection to work properly on dolphin????? I was so sure this would run well ;P.
    Everything seems to work ok(good speed) except when trying to play Megaman X1 the stages load incorrectly Platforms where there should be holes, invisible platforms that you can run over.
    Their doesn't seem to a Safe texture cache option ;P. If anyone finds a configuration to solve this would be amazing, because the background loads horrendously.

Last edited by Freeze1919, Jun 2, 2019
  4. b0rd2dEAth

b0rd2dEAth Member

Newcomer
    Apr 12, 2016
    United States
    anyone get skies of arcadia dreamcast working? when loading the GDI the game returns me to the home screen for some reason..

5. Deathbot64

Deathbot64 GBAtemp Fan

Dec 15, 2014
    Canada
    @natinusala ETA on the sleep mode update? I have been check pretty much every hour. So pumped for this feature

Shaneus likes this.
  6. b0rd2dEAth

b0rd2dEAth Member

Newcomer
    Apr 12, 2016
    United States
    CDI version of Skies works fine. not sure whats wrong with my GDI copy.. ill re-download it sometime.

Does anyone know why Lakka doesn't sort my Dreamcast games into its own tab like with the other consoles? I got a Wii, Gamecube, NDS, GBA, PSP and SNES tab currently but all my Dreamcast games aren't showing up with their own section. The games work though, I have to manually browse for them or call them off of the Recents tab.

7. Joshifer34

Joshifer34 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2019
    United States
    Okay so I did all this. When I go to launch lakka I just just a black screen. Any idea ?

So I did auto boot now I get this little colorful flower then screen turns black again. Gotta hold power and volume to reset the system.

I put all the folders where it says to. I don’t know?

Last edited by Joshifer34, Jun 5, 2019
  8. minomore

minomore Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 25, 2015
    sorry to be a pain just 2 questions, does this support docked mode if so how as mine doesnt pick up. and also can this use the switch pro controller

9. Ninn

Ninn GBAtemp Fan

Dec 1, 2006
    No dock mode or pro controller support yet.
    mfAZ1Ph.

Or sleep mode. Will be awesome once it has all those features.

Last edited by Ninn, Jun 7, 2019
    minomore likes this.
  10. chillyshackk

chillyshackk Member

Newcomer
    May 15, 2019
    Canada
    Check my posts I replied how many times on how to fix this, search for partition table or look at my history :) not sure it works for everyone but it did for a few so far and I didn't see anyone say it did not! Enjoy!

11. Joshifer34

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2019
    United States
    You mean reformat the sd to exfat or whatever?

12. Joshifer34

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2019
    United States
    Ugh I bought a new micro sd reformatted it to ex fat put all the files. I still get the little tree logo thing and in the bottom right corner says hekate then just a black screen.

13. Snomannen_kalle

Snomannen_kalle GBAtemp Regular

Sep 2, 2018
    Norway
    ExFAT isn't supported, you must format it to FAT32

14. Joshifer34

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2019
    United States
    Someone on here said so exfat. Ugh I’ll try again. Thanks

15. Csmrcc

Csmrcc GBAtemp Regular

Sep 13, 2018
    Spain
    Please, that format thing is on the basic instructions, someone may think you didn't read even that

16. Joshifer34

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2019
    United States
    Someone replied to me and said do exfat. Anyway I put it back to fat32 and put all the files where they need to go and still. I give up.

17. Csmrcc

Csmrcc GBAtemp Regular

Sep 13, 2018
    Spain
    Hi, sometimes it takes a lot of time to start, try to let it like 20 minutes or so

18. Joshifer34

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2019
    United States
    Tried. I give up ‍♂️ I’ll go buy a wii I just wanted to play twilight princess lol

Rizzorules likes this.
  19. chillyshackk

chillyshackk Member

Newcomer
    May 15, 2019
    Canada
    I am not the one who said ExFat, no one should use exfat for anything on the switch, but since you cannot find my post here it is again:

- The easiest but longest is to write the L4T Ubuntu image on your card, deleting the ext4 partition, extending the fat32 partition, deleting all files on the fat32 partition and then copying lakka the same way you would usually do (do not forget hekate).

OR

- Download GParted, delete all existing partitions on your sd card then create a msdos partition table type, then create a fat32 partition.
    For some reason by just doing that it worked on all my sd cards where it was not working previously!

Hope that helps, the important part is the partition table type which it seems is not created right if you just create your partition from multiple apps or command tools I tried first. There are probably other tools than GParted to do that but that's the one I used on Ubuntu. If you<re on mac or windows I am sure there are other apps to do just that.

20. joshwaan2k

joshwaan2k GBAtemp Regular

Dec 10, 2004
    Hey guys

I have SXOS 2.71 with 8.01 firmware how can I run this?