Hacking L:ooking to buy an Acekard, is r4i.co.uk legit?

tdawg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've used them before, but i'm interested in finding out if the cards they sell are legitmate ones or clones (I purchased an R4i for £6 with a 4gb SD Card around christmas time. The SD Card was legit, at least).

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
you can try, but i'd recommend shoptemp now
tongue.gif

are you from the UK btw?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I personally don't trust them, they aren't on Acekard's reseller list, and they primarily stock R4s.

It wouldn't surprise me if they're selling fake Acekards to try and diminish their sales, to help the R4 succeed.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That site is also reported to be selling fake iEDGEs. I'm also going to recommend ShopTemp. They have the lowest prices around ($11 with the coupon code in the ShopTemp stickies)

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
tdawg said:
I've used them before, but i'm interested in finding out if the cards they sell are legitmate ones or clones (I purchased an R4i for £6 with a 4gb SD Card around christmas time. The SD Card was legit, at least).

I have bought quite a few acekard 2i's from r4i.co.uk, in fact my latest purchase turnt up this morning and i have already updated it to work on my DSi XL, so the answer to your question is YES they are legit as with all the acekard 2i's i have purchased not one has been a clone/fake.

Mozstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i bought quite a few ak2i's & 8gb sd cards from these all legit cards, but the last couple i bought the SD class was only class 2 when previously they were class 4... still work but not as fast.

ToneEQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Received 3 AceKard2i's from r4i.co.uk this morning. Ordered on Saturday and they were sent second class, not bat at all considering Monday was a bank holiday.

Updated all 3 to run on DSi 1.4 all OK, currently running latest firmware 1.6 RC2 no problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: 112TB in this photo 😎😎