L Button not working

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by .TakaM, Sep 8, 2007.

1. .TakaM
    OP

.TakaM .II

Oct 8, 2004
    New Zealand
    k, I found my receipt last night (holy shit I actually kept it) but my DS is about 18 months old, so the warranty no longer applies.
    I want to know if any of you guys have had problems with either shoulder button, and what you did to fix them?
    I hope it's just something simple like removing a bit of dust/etc, or maybe involving some glue... but first I have to figure out those damn tri-headed screws [​IMG]

so, plz help

2. pasc

pasc GBATemps official GBA Freak

Sep 9, 2006
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    My father always used a 3 edge sharper (maybe you can`t think of what I'm talking about, but anyway.

I heard firing up a Stabilo (melting the botton of the pen) and pressing it in a trywing screw gets you a free trywing-screwdriver.

Hope you get your L Button fixed (BTW: Is yours a DS Lite ? My friend has trouble with his aswell as far as I can remember.

The Phat L & R Buttons are just the best.)

3. HellShade

HellShade GBAtemp Regular

Jul 13, 2007
    Canada
    for the tri-head screws, use a mini flathead screw, (about 3/4 of the trihead screw size) insert as one would a flathead into a trihead screw, and just jam it in as hard as you can, and start turning. It works.

4. notnarb

notnarb Not narbing it up

Jun 18, 2007
    put your mouth near the back of the l button and try blowing air into it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice